Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture heavy - sorry.
IMG_6850.jpeg
IMG_6868.jpeg
IMG_6880.jpeg
IMG_6877.jpeg
IMG_6976.jpeg
IMG_6900.jpeg
IMG_6911.jpeg
IMG_6919.jpeg
IMG_6937.jpeg
IMG_6944.jpeg
IMG_6994.jpeg
IMG_6972.jpeg
IMG_6973.jpeg
IMG_6963.jpeg
IMG_6969.jpeg
IMG_6959.jpeg
IMG_6956.jpeg
IMG_6998.jpeg
IMG_7008.jpeg
IMG_7046.jpeg
IMG_7049.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7043.jpeg
    IMG_7043.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Let me say I’m blown away by how much you get and for the price and even more so by the figure itself. The doorway is absolutely gorgeous and can’t wait to use it for a whole host of different displays. The coffin ⚰️ is incredibly well done. The weathering is amazing, and then you come to the figure which is a stunner. The hat sculpt is beyond creepy. The eyes are so well done but the bald head sculpt with the eyes cut looking to left is beautiful. The multiple hands and the paint detail is some of the best mass produced painted pieces I’ve seen. Just how gnarly his nails and cuticles look. Looks like I’ll be hunting myself a Bela soon. Everyone that’s expecting yours soon congrats and you’re going to love him.

That looks amazing. Glad I can live vicariously through your pics, as I just don't have the room to devote to it, even if I could find a way to fund it. Its astounding. Bravo!

Yeah their standard bases leave much to be desired. The fact the textured floor of the doorway base is magnetic shows they can have sculpted base tops and have the magnets work. Really the only nit of the whole set for me. And frankly I won’t be using it anyway because of the doorway.

Nice. Makes me wish I had the door. :crying

Truthfully, the only thing I found disappointing was the standard base. For some reason I thought the cobblestone would be sculpted.

Same. But I think that's something I could make with foam & paint if I put my mind to it.

Also, mine is out for delivery! I'm kinda shocked. I think I paid for this on Tuesday and I live in the states. That's crazy fast.

I did indeed receive mine today, and yeah, he's fantastic.

Nosferatu & Frankenstein's Monster are my favorite creature designs ever and I think they did him justice.

The sculpt and paint are excellent. I actually wish there was a third one I like them so much.

The suit is sharp and well tailored without feeling too constrictive. I love his jacket.

Love the hands. Theyre so well sculpted & rendered with paint they really bring them to life and make them POP. The nails are so well done they almost make you think they're translucent & hard like real nails but no - they're quite flexible. Not to mention the great gestures they chose to sculpt with those knobby knuckles along with the tendons & veins.

My only gripe is I thought the base had actual sculpted cobbles but eh. I'm over it. I guess it would be cool to also be able to remove the hat.

Overall this is a banger and easily the best out of my small Nosferatu collection. I wish I could have gotten one of the other more expansive sets but it wasn't in the cards for me at the moment.

Edit: Oh, and the rats are kinda cute. Wish he came with a couple more.

Agreed, I wish Kaustic/Infinite would sell an Accessory set with some extra rats - I’m good with the same ones but at least 2 more. I mean they are releasing extras separately like Dracula’s medallion and that red lined cloak. So a little Rat Bag (my ex wife’s nickname actually) for $10-15 I’d be all over it….like a rat 🐀 eating cheese.

Finally been paid so I can finish my order! :ROFLMAO:
VERY much looking forward to receiving this incredible piece.
I used to have the exclusive on order, but honestly as much as I love the door and the coffin there are financial constraints to consider and I dont think I have room for them in my collection, they look brilliant in these photos though.
The coffin - while making for AWESOME photos and a handy tool to display your other Nosferatus, IMO covers up too much of a beautiful figure for it to be how I would display mine.
The door is super cool though and I wish I could purchase it separately.
Oh well!
Looking forward to the figure itself - it sure looks like a beauty [well, no not literally - but you know what I mean]

Finally been paid so I can finish my order! :ROFLMAO:
VERY much looking forward to receiving this incredible piece.
I used to have the exclusive on order, but honestly as much as I love the door and the coffin there are financial constraints to consider and I dont think I have room for them in my collection, they look brilliant in these photos though.
The coffin - while making for AWESOME photos and a handy tool to display your other Nosferatus, IMO covers up too much of a beautiful figure for it to be how I would display mine.
The door is super cool though and I wish I could purchase it separately.
Oh well!
Looking forward to the figure itself - it sure looks like a beauty [well, no not literally - but you know what I mean]
Totally agree about the coffin but I plan on using a spare body and the hat head to do something like this….
IMG_7023.jpeg

Back