Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Hammer Horror of Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordering the two web exclusives. I hope they realize how many more orders they are going to get this time by making the neutral sculpts the web exclusives.

I dont care about numbered editions or the coffin. After getting the Bela coffin it wasn't as impressive as I initially thought and not something I would display the figure in. This will be the same so I can live without it.

I will never use the coffin, but then again....I will probably never take them out of the box. So I just went the Pokemon route and caught them all with the "Two pack, super deluxe, go big or go home, I'm soon to be bankrupt and living in a refrigerator box, stuffing my shoes with newspapers to stay warm, and eating out of dumpsters because I couldn't resist these Dracula dollies" edition. I jest. They are expensive though. Had to have them.

Ordered the exclusive all-in 2 pack as well. Making the neutral heads the exclusive heads was probably a bad idea in the long run bit certainly motivating. Those heads would have numerous potential from Dr. Frankenstein and Scaramanga to a young Tarkin and Dooku. Having those extra heads lying around could easily get put to use. The ‘fighting’ heads might have been the better choice as the exclusive.

Ordered the exclusive all-in 2 pack as well. Making the neutral heads the exclusive heads was probably a bad idea in the long run bit certainly motivating. Those heads would have numerous potential from Dr. Frankenstein and Scaramanga to a young Tarkin and Dooku. Having those extra heads lying around could easily get put to use. The ‘fighting’ heads might have been the better choice as the exclusive.
By making the most appealing head sculpts website exclusives, they cut out the need for a middle man. It will make them the most money/profit....but those of us who don't like ordering products overseas (Like Me!) will be anxious until the sale is complete. Varying currency exchange rates bother me.

By making the most appealing head sculpts website exclusives, they cut out the need for a middle man. It will make them the most money/profit....but those of us who don't like ordering products overseas (Like Me!) will be anxious until the sale is complete. Varying currency exchange rates bother me.
Same, not a fan of having to order directly but I get it. I think putting them in the deluxe would have been a good alternative though. Kind of surprised they weren’t the standard sculpts. At a certain point doing things like that limit sales. Oh well, just happy to have an order in.

These look great - I must say its a little odd that the neutral sculpts are the exclusives and not the standard offerings, with that said the likeness' on all the Cushing sculpts are incredible, the standard Dracula sculpt is alright, but the likeness to Lee on the exclusive is spot-on and the full-Vampire sculpt is brilliant - the stuff of nightmares!!

A pricey little package all at once, but for value for money you can't really fault the All-In offering, both exclusives for cheaper than if you bought them separately AND a free 1/6 coffin?
Its a pretty easy choice.
If this package wasn't so good/didn't exist I'd probably get the deluxe Dracula and the standard Van Helsing - but to think that for a mere 50 EUR more I'd be getting 3 more head sculpts AND a 1/6 coffin.... yeah, its a no-brainer, the exclusive 2 pack is the way to go unless you can limit yourself to the standard offering for both figures or unless you're uninterested in one of the characters (you monster! :ROFLMAO: )

I'm all in on this line and ordered the 2 pack. If the solicitation is anything to go by, this is looking every bit to be another strong release from Kaustic Plastik.

I'm going all in on this duo. I hope these figures are scaled correctly though! The Lugosi was a bit undersized. Cushing should be around 12 in and Lee should come in around 12.75 in

By the way, does anyone know what the shipping cost to the US would be for the exclusive pack?

I'm only getting the Lee web exclusive...That neutral sculpt looks incredible! Would love one of the Cushing pieces as well, but my fingers are in too many pies(figure wise) at the minute to afford both.

Screenshot the page and jump on that price - I'm talking to customer service right now and from their response they either know nothing about it or this new lower price is a mistake.

Thanks for the heads up. I just emailed them about it to asking if the new price will be honored for those that ordered yesterday.

Not sure what to get here. I really want both exclusive sculpts but would rather not have the coffin.

What an awesome job KP continue to do. For anyone tired of the endless Iron and Trooper diet from Hot Toys, between them KP, InArt and Mars Toys are making collecting fun again.

Not sure what to get here. I really want both exclusive sculpts but would rather not have the coffin.

What an awesome job KP continue to do. For anyone tired of the endless Iron and Trooper diet from Hot Toys, between them KP, InArt and Mars Toys are making collecting fun again.

Screenshot the current price of 500 EUR, and order the double set - its cheaper than buying the 2 exclusives separately, plus you get the coffin which you can either sell of or give away. Point is your saving money if you intend to buy both exclusive figures.
But then again, you would only be saving 25 EUR and that may not be worth the extra hassle of selling the coffin for you?

Last edited:
Customer service are being REAL obtuse about all this, from what I understand it has to do with VAT but the way they're explaining it to me I might have to pay VAT twice which is just inaccurate and insane.

Edit:
Okay, so finally got some real clarification from them, looks like I am now going to be charged 500 EUR + shipping overall. They just confirmed for me that my final invoice from them ought to be around 378 EUR (plus shipping). The tax man will likely take the extra 110 (which is exactly the 22% of VAT) taking me to the 610 originally displayed when it arrives in my country. So the price currently being displayed is, for me, VAT excluded (the page says VAT included but they have said this is a mistake they are trying to fix) which makes sense as countries outside the EU shouldn't have to pay VAT (if they pay VAT) to the retailer but when the customs fees are due. So, from my perspective I have just saved 110 EUR as that money was part of the customs fees I factored on top of the original item price. So overall I will end up paying 610 plus shipping, but no more (and possibly less if the tax man misses me - but that's unlikely).

Really not sure how that affect you folks in the US and other countries - do you pay VAT? If so is it taken from you by the retailer or the courier/customs stage? I'd email them if I were you and get some clarity.

Last edited:
Back