Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Hammer Horror of Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're up on Sideshow now, including the 2-pack set limited to 200, but it's more expensive there. I was a little surprised to see the set there and imagine some portion of the total 200 are allotted between KP and Sideshow. Don't really know how that works.

OSK also has them up now for a fair price, but only the regular and deluxe with 2 sculpts.

They're up on Sideshow now, including the 2-pack set limited to 200, but it's more expensive there. I was a little surprised to see the set there and imagine some portion of the total 200 are allotted between KP and Sideshow. Don't really know how that works.

OSK also has them up now for a fair price, but only the regular and deluxe with
That's weird. I thought it was exclusive to KP's site. The two-pack will be around $750 all told, factoring in shipping costs to the US (KP said it would be around $80 to ship to the US). With taxes and shipping, Sideshow's price will likely be more, but I'm not sure how much more.

That’s really annoying. I’d much rather have ordered from Sideshow. Not sure KP knows what an exclusive is if they’re letting Sideshow carry it too.
I would've rather got it from Sideshow too. I should've waited. I hate to eat $135 on an NRD, but if the currency exchange, vats, and shipping are going to destroy me in the end I may. Plus I can just pay for it and be done with Sideshow, and I don't have to wait til "whenever" to be charged for it. Argh.

I just sent a message to KP seeing if it would be possible to cancel with them and reorder with Sideshow since their website gave the false impression the set was exclusive to their website. Their website seems to indicate we have 14 days to change our mind so we’ll see. I’ll report what I hear back.

I just wish they would have been upfront with Sideshow offering this too. I gladly would have waited a day and ordered from them to begin with had that been a known option. And considering their past site exclusives have been true site exclusives there was no expectation Sideshow would get the exclusive.

I suppose it’s possible Sideshow jumped the gun and isn’t actually getting the exclusive but that seems unlikely. They’re pretty good about not putting things up they don’t have access to. Took them months to put up the HT Andrew Garfield figure even though Asia has him available to order for months.

Screw it, I just ordered and paid in full from Sideshow. With the currency weirdness, the potential problems with shipping to me from Italy, and other concerns, I think I am better off. If I lose my NRD, I am going to be a tad annoyed, but I will probably never jump the gun and order up day 1 ever again if Exclusive actually means "Oh, except for offering a portion on Sideshow.":angryfist:

Last edited:
That's weird. I thought it was exclusive to KP's site. The two-pack will be around $750 all told, factoring in shipping costs to the US (KP said it would be around $80 to ship to the US). With taxes and shipping, Sideshow's price will likely be more, but I'm not sure how much more.
Mine comes out to $705 before shipping, and there's no way Sideshow is going to charge $45 to ship this set, so Sideshow's price will be less.

Plus another $33 back in rewards points.

Mine comes out to $705 before shipping, and there's no way Sideshow is going to charge $45 to ship this set, so Sideshow's price will be less.

Plus another $33 back in rewards points.
I just checked on Sideshow, and the two-pack is $713 for me, taxes included. You're probably right that shipping won't be more than $45. If that's the case, I definitely need to cancel this preorder and go through Sideshow. It seems like KP advertising the two-pack as an "exclusive" was pretty disingenuous.

Aye, even as a UK based buyer, I'd have rather ordered from sideshow (KP use UPS as a courier here and they managed to lose my limited edition Bela Lugosi, though I was eventually refunded in full). Fingers crossed I have no such problems this time around.

I just checked on Sideshow, and the two-pack is $713 for me, taxes included. You're probably right that shipping won't be more than $45. If that's the case, I definitely need to cancel this preorder and go through Sideshow. It seems like KP advertising the two-pack as an "exclusive" was pretty disingenuous.
Yep, looks like SS has got everything in that two pack. Good find.

I don't know if anyone else has had a response form Infinite/KP yet, but I explained the situation to them and reached out to customer service. They responded and stated (first) that they could offer me a credit for an in stock item with my NRD, but then later responded and said they would reverse the charge, but it would take a couple of days to show back to the payment method.

I will keep everyone posted. I think moving forward, I will simply keep my fingers crossed that Exclusives will show up on Sideshow. The only thing thus far that has actually been truly exclusive is the big honkin' door diorama that Nosferatu comes with.

EDIT: UNLESS YOU ARE INTO TEE SHIRTS. Those seem exclusive, but I don't care enough about shirts.

Last edited:
300€ shipped (guaranteed) for Dracula DX from local retailer or 320€ plus shipping (roughly 15€, maybe more?) for Dracula EX. I guess I might go with just the DX then 🤔

Sent a message to KP today asking for a refund as well. Hopefully, I hear back from them sooner rather than later.

Back