Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Hammer Horror of Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're all campy and the effects are dated, but they have a certain appeal. The best films in the series are the first three: Horror of Dracula, Brides of Dracula, and Dracula: Prince of Darkness. I think Brides of Dracula might be the best movie overall (interestingly enough, Lee's Dracula actually isn't in this one). Christopher Lee is best in Prince of Darkness. Peter Cushing honestly carries the entire franchise, even when the films are pretty bad (Dracula 1972, for example). There's never been a better Van Helsing!
This is one of the main saving graces for Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires. I could watch Cushing fight Cookie Monster.

340238773_906854470561342_3984639047167933159_n.jpg

Bastards. The exclusives having exclusive sculpts guarantees needing to order directly from KP. Grrr
Shrewd on their part. But comparatively they take forever to ship. At least they did for Bela. Everyone seemingly had their figures from other sources before I ever got mine directly from them.

Oh no. Excitement meter dropped a tad. I hate the whole "jump through hoops to give us your money" style of marketing. I just want to buy the things. Complete. With no hoops.

I asked KP.

3 different sculpts/expressions.

Standard version 1 sculpt
Deluxe 2 sculpts
Exclusive 3 sculpts
I assume the sculpt they keep teasing is the standard version. I bet the Deluxe is this sculpt and a neutral sculpt, and the Exclusive version includes the open mouth snarl sculpt.

Looking forward to seeing the neutral sculpt. Always wanted a good standard sculpt of Chris.

Everything after Sideshow's Scaramanga was old and bearded.

I got the two pack, seemed the best wat to go IMO. Both figures 3 headsculpts each, and the coffin, and limited to 200 pieces.
I'm so happy right now.

Yes, unfortunately, the only way to get the third head sculpt for each is to go Exclusive, so I just went all in as well. Extra packaging perks, shirts and hand numbered to 200. Seemed the best route. These are the heads that are exclusive, and not included in the deluxe. I hate trying to decipher what I am buying though.
340649610_916509549669814_4126228579026093801_n.jpg
340637978_965634414790465_3134331504391166306_n.jpg

IMO 666 USD isnt a bad price for this. Yes it's alot to cough up at one time, but considering most licensed figures are pushing 250-300 and usually only come with one head sculpt with minimum accessories.

Back