[KATO WORKS]1/6 Don Draper 60's style suit interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A7wF2sFomK5BmbwfLVlrgw.jpg

Hmmm. Not sure How I feel about that I really wish it could. Didn't the MIb suit button up?

Not sure how I feel about that either...

Yea a button is essential for anyone who's posing don standing up without the chair..

Absolutely...

Time to bust out the super glue fellas. :lol :lol

Not funny :(

Based on that pic I think the pants could use a little bit more of shortening.

You might be right, although with the suit buttoned up it wouldn't be an issue. :slap

Kato, can't at least the top button be made functional? It really is essential...and something that should have been addressed earlier on if it is not possible.

I think we have to stick to our guns here, it's a lot of money on the table and we are all thrilled with the result and grateful for Kato agreeing to get us this... But a button up is absolutely essential to Don Drapers character, it's more formal, all of the men in the office button up except for maybe they are drinking or in a more casual setting.

I know the logistical problem with having the jacket close, the in scale buttons are not enough to hold... Obviously we dont want a snap. My solution is my favorite solution for this kind of thing... Sewing or gluing in tiny thin magnets! I've replaced so many ugly snaps on 1/6 suits with this method and I love it, before I did it displaying the blitzway scarface with his jacket open was not an option.

I absolutely expected this suit to be buttoned up. I do love the look, but I was expecting (and Kato has delivered for the most part) a suit to match the show.
Thanks,
Ron

I absolutely expected this suit to be buttoned up. I do love the look, but I was expecting (and Kato has delivered for the most part) a suit to match the show.
Thanks,
Ron

No problem! It will as same as MIB suit

Pls ntd either buttoned up or non buttoned up will be available due to the non existing of nice real 1:6 button hole :wink1:

I don't understand, so it will be able to be buttoned up, just not with a working button hole? Will it use a magnet like ray suggested? If I have to choose between buttoned and not buttoned for the button placement, I choose buttoned. :duff

I don't understand, so it will be able to be buttoned up, just not with a working button hole? Will it use a magnet like ray suggested? If I have to choose between buttoned and not buttoned for the button placement, I choose buttoned. :duff

It is basically not possible to make nice looking/perfect 1:6 button hole so far.:lecture.

Yes, I will use the magnet for closure:wink1:

It is basically not possible to make nice looking/perfect 1:6 button hole so far.:lecture.

Yes, I will use the magnet for closure:wink1:

I understand, great news! :) so we have to choose open or closed for the placement of the top button, right? Because if its closed it will need to be sewn on the other side of the jacket?

Back