Kato.E 1/6 Bruce Wayne 3 Piece Suit - New 5 Month Payment Scheme Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's the info on this 5 month payment plan?

And what shoes is everyone using? Seems the TTM21 works for this outfit?

Hey guys!! put the suit on my figure and it looks incredible. However my question is with the collar. I have put the shirt on and tie but it is a little loose around the collar. Have I attached the magnets wrong? and how do I get around it? Sorry to sound like an idiot but just seeking an answer :) thanks!

Hey guys!! put the suit on my figure and it looks incredible. However my question is with the collar. I have put the shirt on and tie but it is a little loose around the collar. Have I attached the magnets wrong? and how do I get around it? Sorry to sound like an idiot but just seeking an answer :) thanks!

What magnets? Don't remember any magnets on mine. If you want the collar to fit the neck better just tighten the tie. Simple as that.

If that's what you're asking. :lol

1. Which head are you using? It will fit perfectly on Adam's BW head. It will be very very loose on the first Hottoys BW head ( it is too small in 1:7 rather than 1:6) . And it will be a little bit loose on DX12 Batman BW head ( all Hottoys head are tend to be a little bit smaller )

2. Take a picture to let all know clearly what's is yr situation.

Kato

I made a custom one. The standard ones do make it have a giraffe neck. Just curious where did you get yours from? Is it authentic or did you get it from eBay?

It is authentic, u will be able to search for my name in the adam's thread for this. Been wanting to do something about it until now which is finally the time lol!! i have even been emailing kato abt the suit & still am searching for the medicom's brown shoes plus the neck peg.

Shortround would it be possible to help me make a custom neck peg for it? I just dun have the skills at all, i have though of sanding down the neck but i dun wanna do drastic moves on the adam's head. Thanks!! :)

Back