Kato.E 1/6 Bruce Wayne 3 Piece Suit - New 5 Month Payment Scheme Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, my fellow freaks. Very, very happy with this figure in my collection. Completely worth the $$ and the wait. Instantly in my top 10 of my collection.

Looks amazing bro!

I see my pose is doing the rounds :lol

Thanks Umair! Yeah, there's no better pose than the one you came up with. And the Batarang in the left hand is a nice touch. :lecture

To those who might know, when removing the black neck adapter from the DX12 Bruce Wayne headsculpt how hot the water and how long must you put it in hot water?

"Beautiful.........isn't it?"

IMG_0956_zps58fc9569.jpg

IMG_0961_zpsd1b74129.jpg

Thank you again Kato! Happy New Year's freaks! :duff

Edit:Stole your pose Umair. Couldn't think of another. :slap
Very Nice. Oh btw, someone please wake the joker up! looks like he is falling asleep.

i did it without hot water. but i imagine you dont want the water boiling. could probably also use a hair dryer, i think.

To those who might know, when removing the black neck adapter from the DX12 Bruce Wayne headsculpt how hot the water and how long must you put it in hot water?

i did it without hot water. but i imagine you dont want the water boiling. could probably also use a hair dryer, i think.

Thanks.

ONE other question guys... whats the best way to put the suit on? I dont want to take the jacket off the shirt.

Thanks.

ONE other question guys... whats the best way to put the suit on? I dont want to take the jacket off the shirt.

Set the arms straight, then angle them back at the shoulder joint 90 degrees. Insert the arms into the sleeves at the same time, then rotate them forward to a natural position.

It doesn't have to, as long as you're popping the sculpt on after he's already suited up.

Yeah, that's what I'll do. I also have the Draper suit to put on the same way. The collar and tie look so neat I don't want to mess with it.

Back