DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Diamond 5-Ralap & The Wolf-Ghost(GK001)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Diamond 5-Ralap & The Wolf-Ghost(GK001)

you're joking right? This will be the closest to $200 of this line.

drooll droollll ///// at last !! bit boring with the last 2 released from damtoys the rerelease of vinie and the fat dude. the jacket llook like "colin farrel" jacket and the jeans look like the fat dude. the shoe similar with machete ( the shoe seems familar) ??

well if the price below 150$ i will purchase this...

Preorders up at my supplier. £135 :)

bumping in the hope of some info, and to get back in the spotlight

I am interested in this guy myself . Is he supposed to be coming out soon ?

Wondering about the release date as well. This will be good for parts... cigar, jacket, jeans and maybe boots for my Wolverine and the shoulder holster with revolver for Gordon.

Here is our new review of the Damntoys Gangsters Kingdom Diamond 5, Ralap and Ghost figure set. A special thanks to one of our amazing subscribers for letting us have a play with his new figure first. Please like and subscribe as we will also have a competition launching shortly, and also remember we will answer every question in the Youtube comments. We have also tried something different around the 15.38 mark in the video. If you like this please let us know as it is something we will continue to do moving forward. Thanks again.

I just had Ralap delivered and it's a great figure. My only complaint is that they've used one of the taller body's. A quick switch has brought him down somewhat. I also switched the jeans so they didn't look so baggy on the shorter body. Please forgive the ordinary pics. image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg

Brilliant mate exactly what I did ��
I also used dolly for a punisher bash
Yours looks greatest

Great pics - love the poses

Received my Ralap & The Wolf-Ghost today - very sweet. However, Ghost is missing the magnet (or piece of metal) inside his mouth that holds the lower jaw pieces in. Very odd. Any thoughts on a fix?

IMG_1644.jpgIMG_1646.jpgIMG_1647.jpg

Cool pics! Should be getting mine soon when Wasteland Ranger comes in.

Do you know if the figure is compatible with Hot Toy's hands? If so, will try to pick up a pair of Wolvie claw hands.

Cool pics! Should be getting mine soon when Wasteland Ranger comes in.

Do you know if the figure is compatible with Hot Toy's hands? If so, will try to pick up a pair of Wolvie claw hands.

Hey Kaido, The pegs themselves no, but the hands will fit on the Damtoys Pegs and vice versa.

That's a great help Leroy, cheers!!

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom - Diamond 5-Ralap & The Wolf-Ghost(GK001)

So I saw this on eBay loose with all the accessories for $100 and couldn't resist. Just came in today. It's a cool figure for sure but so far I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, mostly because it's the first caricature-type head sculpt figure I've bought and I'm used to the hyper realism of Hot Toys. Anyone else have a similar reaction when getting their first figure from this line? It's growing on me though. I'm for sure picking up the Bartley figure next summer and would expect that having two figures will look less out of place in the collection.

Has anyone tried putting HT Wolverine hands on him yet? Wonder if it would look weird with the realistic hands. I did take the necklace off (it had already stained the back of the neck some) and will probably get some dog tags to put on instead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dog tags would look sweet. The caricature-style is really personal taste. As a comic book fan, I love it. I have hot toys, too, but I much prefer figures that remind me of the four-color source material than of actors. One of the reasons, I still haven't found a perfect 1/6 Superman yet. I wish DAM would make a Gotham Kingdom line as I would love to see their take on the Penguin, Riddler, etc.

Back