Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! :rock

100_7004.jpg

Amazing Timbo! What body are you using?

Still haven't found time to put all mine together yet. :impatient:

Hey Umair and Kato,

Please let me know when the next batch of purple coats will be ready to ship and I will send my payment right away. Thanks again for all your help - this outfit set is fantastic!

Hey Umair and Kato,

Please let me know when the next batch of purple coats will be ready to ship and I will send my payment right away. Thanks again for all your help - this outfit set is fantastic!

It is already available !

I can send it to you anytime after payment. :wave

Awesome!! Thanks, Kato! :wave

Payment sent for coat and EMS shipping!

Thanks, Umair! You guys are the best! :rock

Quick update - I'm running a little behind transferring funds to Kato for orders to go out, I apologize! Been really crazy at work

Anyway I'll catch up this weekend and update the list/status!

Thanks for the patience

I emailed Kato this weekend, but maybe he can respond in here directly

Kato - when do you think full sets for macapaolo and dunnybunny will be completed?

The Coats for ro926 and comicboy should be going out in the next day or so.

Thanks

Since the printing of the shirt was just ready last week , I expect they will be ready around next week.

When the shirt is ready, I will sent out full set to them immediately after payment.:wave

I am still waiting for the sending address and phone no. of Ro926 and comicboy, pls advise asap thx! :exactly:

Kato

Kato I can't remember who it was, but they bought a full joker clothing collection from you, and are receiving it all at once. They wanted the coat weathering and wanted me to do it, so you will need to send all clothing to me. THANKS. :devil:lol

Kato I can't remember who it was, but they bought a full joker clothing collection from you, and are receiving it all at once. They wanted the coat weathering and wanted me to do it, so you will need to send all clothing to me. THANKS. :devil:lol

I am sorry, I hv no idea about that! :dunno

Back