Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! :duff

Few more:

100_7006.jpg

100_7008.jpg

Love how this one came out, looks real to me!

100_7010.jpg

With flash:

100_7012.jpg

He's come a long way! :lol

comparison.png

(Not to say I didn't love that one too!)

:peace

Ok I think there is a problem with the tie back on the vest on my outfit. I started putting the clothes on the body tonight and noticed there isn't little loops that allow you to cinch in the vest. At first I thought that maybe there was some hardware mixed in with the extra buttons, but after going back and looking at other pics it actually looks like the loops are sewn in. here is a pic of the back of my vest. Can someone or Kato tell me if this is a mistake or am I missing something?

photo1.jpg

Ok I think there is a problem with the tie back on the vest on my outfit. I started putting the clothes on the body tonight and noticed there isn't little loops that allow you to cinch in the vest. At first I thought that maybe there was some hardware mixed in with the extra buttons, but after going back and looking at other pics it actually looks like the loops are sewn in. here is a pic of the back of my vest. Can someone or Kato tell me if this is a mistake or am I missing something?

photo1.jpg

Sorry for my big mistake :slapand I hv sent you the p.m. for this matter! :lecture

Damn I never knew these videos even saw the light of day over here. Figured it would just stay over on the Tube. Im surprised my response didnt get posted as well. Odells a cool dude that just not well informed on the boards. He was treated bad when he started to post but thats what happens here sometimes. Words are thrown around at new members not in the know. Ill post my video to him and hopefully you can see I was trying to explain how things are over here. Yes theres lots of cursing as I was kinda amped over this. Please no flaming! :monkey3

https://youtu.be/vH5_GGdMhCA

Best video I've seen in a while. :duff

Back