Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to borrow the clothes from my other joker. Cant wait to get the full set.
Umair, is it possible, if I can buy a green button for the vest. I lost one. :monkey2

IMG_5613.jpg

Got the Joker's shirt today. My interrogation Joker is finally complete now!

Thank you Kato, for being such an amazing artist. Can't thank Umair enough, for coordinating everything smoothly and answering patiently all the questions I used to bombard him with time and again! :wave

Kato - can you please let me know when full 2 full sets will be ready as dunnybunny and macapaolo have sent deposits for full sets, I need to update the first post which I will try to do today

Kato - can you please let me know when full 2 full sets will be ready as dunnybunny and macapaolo have sent deposits for full sets, I need to update the first post which I will try to do today

It will takes around 2 weeks as the shirt and blazer need to be rearranged.

Pls also update for me the status the qty of each item I need to prepared as well, i am quite confused because I find that some orders has been delivered already while somebody is not on the list ...

Pls also kindly contact alpha826 that his outfit has been ready long time ago but he has not settled the coat payment yet.

Thx for yr perfect help so far!

Kato

Last edited:
Yeah the list needs to be updated, sorry about that. I'll let you know about the quantities in a couple of days after updating everything

Pls check again if dunnybunny will get the shirt or not, if not, I can send his outfit anytime as I only need to rearrange the shirt

Kato

Back