• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale INTEREST LIST for a custom 1/6 ANH style TUSKEN RAIDER Robe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This custom guy is coming along. Painted up the head just now. Can’t wait to put those robes on.
4E7828E9-31A0-4B40-8174-96D2D8A436AB.jpeg

Hello, I'm interested in a full set of robes. Just recently got my Tusken Raider, and it would defilently look better with these custom robes. Please let me know if you still have them available.

Thank you

Quick update:

Fuzzy Pickles - Your 2 sets will be mailed out early next week.

Chainedstream - Your organic stand is finished and your robe set will be finished week after next.

Raymond F. - Your robe set will be finished week after next.

And for all those remaining on the list, Cindy is still in production mode with these and is cranking out 15 more sets soon.

She gave me 15 individual robes today so all those wanting just the outer robe will have them soon. I’ll be sending out inquiries and payment links next week to those on the list for that.

Also, I think I’ll be having her make a Mandalorian Tusken robe for me and I’ll be offering that as well for those that just want a better looking, custom Mando version to replace the stock Mando version robe.

Hey, are there any new news regarding the orders for the outer robes? I am still on list and can't wait for it ;-)

Yes, that wasn’t fully trimmed to length there. Some had mentioned it was a bit too long so I started trimming them up a bit more.
Can you keep mine at the original length? (I really like the robe as its pictured in the link)

Last edited:
many thanks. At risk of repeating myself, I can't say enough good things about the quality of the robe set. the fabric choices, the inclusion of the neck wrap--it either is going to really up the game of the Mando Tusken or make a custom build come together. My wife is tired of hearing me talk about it how impressed I am with the work Cocoboloboy and Cindy so now you guys get to be bothered by it. ha.

IMG_2250.JPG

Back