Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, my Bad :acme. Sorry to ask here, but any news you can share Kinggrayskull on the suspenders you were working on.

Yes, they are still comming. I have everything together except the fabric (the printer had issues for the last months but is running again). However you wont see anything (in 1/6) before Feb 5. I was forced to check into hospital a few weeks back. Meanwhile I have returned home but I am way behind my schedule. I still owe Rick the Selina outfit that I plan to finish this year and I have another project running. Further I have final exams from Jan 16-25 so I am extremly busy at the moment. Further I got a brilliant offer for June IF I pass my exams. Long story short: I will get fabric before Christmas but dont expect them to be finished before the end of Feb.

Any pics of the new print for the shirts?

The new print at the right hand side of the pic :
scaled.php

Hmmm. Will speak to Kato about this

:lecture:exactly:

Yeah after all the money all of us have spent on fullsets etc it is slightly annoying that there is a more accurate shirt being made :(

I also don't feel the need to spend anymore money on it either :dunno

The shirt color looks much better,but it really is a kick in the teeth to those of us who have bought a shirt already.

Have you nothing better to do?:dunno :slap

Truth hurt? :dunno :slap

I honestly don't see why Kato should fork over the bill because he just now stumbles upon a better pattern. You knew what you were dropping that mad cash on to begin with and did so anyway. You want the new shirt, pay for it. :huh

Last edited:
There are arguments that can be made both ways, and with merit. I still stand by my comments earlier that the shirt looks different on screen in different scenes and under different lighting, also depending on how weathered it is. With that in mind, the original lighter shirts were accurate more to the interrogation scene than any other part of the film

The darker shirt looks more like what the shirt looked like in the rest of the film.

Still, I will speak to Kato and understand where he's coming from and what he is willing to offer to those who paid for the lighter shirt but want the darker one now

Back