• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale INTEREST LIST for a custom 1/6 ANH style TUSKEN RAIDER Robe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Matt22 I absolutely love that custom sculpt you’re using.
The seller on eBay doesn't seem to have one up at the moment, but here is his store
https://www.ebay.com/str/custommodeldepot16
aside from it being a great sculpt, the spikes came as separate pieces you plug in so they don't break off in transit and it has a socket that fits right on to a hot toys neck. he even threw in a 3d printed respirator which I didn't need but was very cool of him.

The seller on eBay doesn't seem to have one up at the moment, but here is his store
https://www.ebay.com/str/custommodeldepot16
aside from it being a great sculpt, the spikes came as separate pieces you plug in so they don't break off in transit and it has a socket that fits right on to a hot toys neck. he even threw in a 3d printed respirator which I didn't need but was very cool of him.
If the included respirator is a standard thing I may have to snag a couple and put together some fully custom Tuskens then.

Looks like a recast of the sideshow Tusken…which is a really nice sculpt.
Yeah, it does. Maybe slightly smaller. Matt also said the spikes were removable but I don’t think they are on Sideshow’s which makes me think this is either a reworked SS sculpt or a new one altogether.

comparing it now in hand to photos of the SS--it is definitely cast off it--bandages are the same--though I don't know if it was scaled down at all. I wonder if it just looks smaller on the slightly bigger hot toys body?

the base body I'm using is the body of the HT Tusken--picked up on Toy Anxiety.

comparing it now in hand to photos of the SS--it is definitely cast off it--bandages are the same--though I don't know if it was scaled down at all. I wonder if it just looks smaller on the slightly bigger hot toys body?

the base body I'm using is the body of the HT Tusken--picked up on Toy Anxiety.
This is the sideshow sculpt on the HT Tusken body. So yours looks like it might be scaled down just a little. Probably normal shrinkage if a traditional molding process was used. Hard to tell sometimes because of lens distortion.
7BE66A2B-4C91-43DF-94CD-963592063164.jpeg
DEB07F41-507C-4342-B980-E1AC2ACD6374.jpeg
CA41C580-ADE9-4CFC-B885-E9874A9D64C6.jpeg

I may be too late to the Tusken Party but I would be interested with a full set of inner and outer robes.

By the looks of the list, many orders have already been received. Hopefully, the supplies will last.

Thanks!!

I just received my inner and outer set today! OMG! There's absolutely no comparison between them. Definitely a must have for this figure. Thank you Coco!

Attachments

• 14F1D835-9EC7-4B8E-AF9E-B713A112F971.jpeg
    14F1D835-9EC7-4B8E-AF9E-B713A112F971.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 5436E941-1EE0-4737-A068-76465616F9BD.jpeg
    5436E941-1EE0-4737-A068-76465616F9BD.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 29
Back