Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's with the three ear batsymbol

You're seeing things nothing triple on him.

IMG_5755.JPG

Last edited:
:rotfl

We actually might be getting that one of these days.

hqdefault.jpg

In Snyder's mind, more is always better. Why have a Superman sequel, when you can cram in Batman and Wonder Woman? Why have Batman just be a bad-ass crime fighter when he can kill everyone who jaywalks? Why have a JL movie with 5 superheroes, when you can add more? Why have only two ears if you can have three?

:rotfl

We actually might be getting that one of these days.

hqdefault.jpg

In Snyder's mind, more is always better. Why have a Superman sequel, when you can cram in Batman and Wonder Woman? Why have Batman just be a bad-ass crime fighter when he can kill everyone who jaywalks? Why have a JL movie with 5 superheroes, when you can add more? Why have only two ears if you can have three?

He would have a 3 headed Joker.

IMG_5762.JPG

Well I posted on Facebook in reaction to the Whedon reshoots, on how I wanted a Snyder movie not a Whedon one. And I got a private email from a friend who worked on the movie recently, doing important stuff for the reshoots.
What he told me both saddened me as a Snyder fan and as a person.
Basically he saw the movie prior to his work, with unfinished vfx of course but still watchable.
And the verdict was that it was really bad.
Not BVS or MOS bad where it was a mostly a question of taste, nor the story, but like it was a mess.
BVS reactions took their toll on Snyder, he was asked to shift the tone drastically and even if it was the plan to make a lighter movie, Snyder still wanted to make his thing but He was not free, and he got into a bad place.
Very depressed. Then his daughter died...
Snyder kept working but it was clear that he was not into it anymore.
All of Snyders work is being used but will be reworked, edited, spliced with all the new footage by Whedon.
I always found Whedon a better storyteller than Snyder but he was lacking the visual talent, I hope this unconventional team up will do wonders.

Last edited:
Well I posted on Facebook in reaction to the Whedon reshoots, on how I wanted a Snyder movie not a Whedon one. And I got a private email from a friend who worked on the movie recently, doing important stuff for the reshoots.
What he told me both saddened me as a Snyder fan and as a person.
Basically he saw the movie prior to his work, with unfinished vfx of course but still watchable.
And the verdict was that it was really bad.
Not BVS or MOS bad where it was a mostly a question of taste, nor the story, but like it was a mess.
BVS reactions took their toll on Snyder, he was asked to shift the tone drastically and even if it was the plan to make a lighter movie, Snyder still wanted to make his thing but He was not free, and he got into a bad place.
Very depressed. Then his daughter died...
Snyder kept working but it was clear that he was not into it anymore.
All of Snyders work is being used but will be reworked, edited, spliced with all the new footage by Whedon.
I always found Whedon a better storyteller than Snyder but he was lacking the visual talent, I hope this unconventional team up will do wonders.

This might end up being the best dc movie we have of recent times.
We have the visuals of snyder and the storytelling of cuck whedon
This might really legitimately become great.

The last time this sort of thing happened regarding change of tone and reshoots was for Suicide Squad and that movie was terrible. The plot was all over the place, the acting was subpar and weird in some parts due to the splicing and editing. It was boring and predictable. If all of that is true then I don't have any hope for JL being that great, sadly. I hope I'm wrong. I really do hope this is great movie.

Some are saying that as long as it's as good as WW it will be good.

WW ceiling really isn't that high to beat I mean how hard is it to make Superman different than Batman, sheesh.

Everyone brooding didn't work.

Time for some comedy:

IMG_0524.jpg

Last edited:
Well nobody like BvS yet it still made more than WW.

So more peps will hate JL and make it cross a billion. The Emperor would be proud.

The last time this sort of thing happened regarding change of tone and reshoots was for Suicide Squad and that movie was terrible. The plot was all over the place, the acting was subpar and weird in some parts due to the splicing and editing. It was boring and predictable. If all of that is true then I don't have any hope for JL being that great, sadly. I hope I'm wrong. I really do hope this is great movie.

True but this time we have Joss Whedon, I'm not his biggest fan but the guy knows how to create a dynamic in a group cast.

True but this time we have Joss Whedon, I'm not his biggest fan but the guy knows how to create a dynamic in a group cast.

Yes if he directed the movie in it's entirety. He's coming in at the end to fix was Snyder did and using Snyder footage. It's like if your 4 year old rips up a 20 dollar bill and you have to come in and tape it back together.

Back