Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_

"Justice League The Movie" in one gif:

9KZD35U.gif

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

If you hate this film.. YES!! YES!! and YES!!!!

Perfect..

I laughed at that line though.. :lol

Cavil's best Superman movie is still MOS. It wasn't the traditional Sups, but it was a good origin story about an insecure alien trying to find his place in the world, and eventully accepting his "destiny." It's good. BVS took a dump on that...and JL finally shows the confident "final form" Superman. It's a shame they ruined his face.

I feel like WB should just forgo an extended cut in exchange for reshooting all of his scenes for Home Video once he’s finished with Mission:Impossible because, honestly, I’d find that material infinitely more appealing, if only he didn’t look like a ****ing freaky robot in some Swedish tech demo about AI.

With this movie bombing there is no way WB is going to pay any money to finish any of Zack Snyder's CG shots if they aren't already finished, so if they aren't done I don't think we'll be seeing a Snyder cut ever.

I think we absolutely will get a Snyder DC now that the petition is up to 40K. That's basically $1 Million in guaranteed Blu-ray sales. WB won't pass that up even if it means eating crow of sorts.

I think it'd be a little more expensive than 1M to finish the Snyder cut, I want it to happen, but I think it looks difficult.

If they just let the DCEU die, I'll be content.

More like vegetative state for the next 5 years, if they make WW2 and Aquabro.
Hopefully they won't make it.

And hopefully the meme that Patty Jenkins is a good director and Gadot a good WW will end.

Was Aquaman enjoyable enough to sit thru an entire AquaMomo movie?
Nope, I doubt Momoa can carry a movie any differently than he carried Conan.

I think it'd be a little more expensive than 1M to finish the Snyder cut, I want it to happen, but I think it looks difficult.

If they just let the DCEU die, I'll be content.

The DCEU is dead. Doesn't mean people don't wanna see what JL should have been. I remember when WB released Donner's Superman II on video ten years ago. I was shocked by how many copies they sold. But looking back, it made sense. The people who grew up with the theatrical cut of S2 were now in their 40s in '06 and absolutely wanted a chance to see what Donner had originally planned before WB canned him.

First WB is gonna sell you the crap theatrical version.

Then they'll sell you the 3D version.

Then they'll sell you the 3-pack: MoS, BvS and JL.

Then, maybe, a few years from now, they'll sell you the Snyder version. If there's even one to cut together with finished effects... otherwise, its "extras", baby.

I’m liking how JAWS is handling his thoughts on this movie that’s something I could be comfortable with settling on.

I know that I give MOS/BvS a ton of **** but i’m on the side of now wanting a Zach cut and even though it didn’t help BvS any I think this is a different set of circumstances than BvS.

We’re already getting the theatrical cut anyways so why not a Zach cut.

With that out of the way I say WB and Zach going back to a healthy amicable relationship won’t be easy.

I’m liking how JAWS is handling his thoughts on this movie that’s something I could be comfortable with settling on.

I know that I give MOS/BvS a ton of **** but i’m on the side of now wanting a Zach cut and even though it didn’t help BvS any I think this is a different set of circumstances than BvS.

We’re already getting the theatrical cut anyways so why not a Zach cut.

With that out of the way I say WB and Zach going back to a healthy amicable relationship won’t be easy.

Like Whedon with Disney, I don't see Snyder ever directing under WB again.

*I'm 100% sure FOX & SONY have him in their sights for their respective franchises. Take FOX's R-rated Gambit aka The Mutant Massacre. Snyder would be ****ing perfect for that.

He’s probably done with superhero movies lol

Wonder if any studio would even consider him for one.

Would he do it as a get back on your horse FU to WB.

Just give him a SW movie :panic:

Back