Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needs CGI face.

FtUhsw3.jpg

Man quips and happy Superman go a long way.

Seeing a happy Superman is worth a disjointed movie? It’s also funny nobody seems to care about Batman anymore, he went from being the most popular superhero to playing third fiddle.

Nobody else is impressed with how this movie spectacularly ruined Batman? Besides the fact it’s horribly edited, filled with plot holes, drops almost every plot point and theme BvS presented, terrible villain and has some of the worst CGI I’ve seen in a summer blockbuster, all of that we can forget about because Superman is happy now?

Its not that Superman was happy its just that he acted like Superman. Which was finally nice to see.

As for the rest of the film.. I found it enjoyable.. Nothing more nothing less. I hated MOS on first viewing.. I did not despise BvS as I liked parts of it but it has not aged well...

And I explained my Batman theory a few pages back.. I don;t know if you can play a serious character who is the most "realistic" of these hero's and drop him in an Alien invasion were he is the least powerful hero and take it seriously.. I had a very hard time with that at the end of BvS also.. This film made it a little more fun. I know they do it in the comics but as I said before I am not a huge fan of those comics.. I can handle a guest staring hero here and there i my Batman comics but I prefer them to be grounded in reality.. BvS did its best but that film had so many other issues and IMO attempted to ruin Batman more then Lego or this film... Batman's sole purpose in that film was to murder someone. Think about that for a second.. This has nothing to do with Killing in the middle of combat or that "batman has killed in comics before" argument.. His main story line was not to beat Superman but to kill an innocent man / being who was guilty of nothing but trying to save the world.. So If you want to say Warner has ruined batman then throw in BvS in there also.

As for Him in this film itself

I did not see were he was that much of a joke in this film.. He still held his own.. He said "yep I am bleeding somewhere" and that was about it for being a *****.. As far as I can recall. Yeah Batman was not the super badass we are use to seeing but I thought he was fine..

Of course its just how I feel.. and Yes seeing Superman finally behave as Superman made it easier to forgive some of the films other faults.. I have only been waiting for three films to see it :lol

I’m no fan of MOS or BvS but tone was not the problem with those movies. Either was Cavill’s rendition of Superman, it was stupid scenes like the tornado, or Lois and Superman making out on ground zero :lol

People should be pissed that WB gave them their Ideal Superman, it was unearned and felt out of place. It hurt the movie even more because of how jarring it was.

See and I felt all of MOS and BvS was the jarring part... If this film somehow gets a sequel and they continue with this version of Superman I will actually be able to be more forgiving of MOS and BvS version of the character.. That it did take death to wake him up and stop being such a sob story...

I hated how they played him in the other films.. The awful advice he got from his parents.. Everything.. That Superman was not anything other then Not the other Supermans... Hey look up in the sky... Its a bird, its a plane, its Super... Oh wait no.. I guess not ... Not really anyways.. :lol

Again I don;t want to defend this JL film.. I can understand why people will hate it and the complaints they have against it.. I cant really defend or argue against those points.. . I find it kind of funny that some people bitched about Snyders films and now they wish this film was more like Snyder..

A Saturday Morning Cartoon.. That is what this film was.. I guess I was fine with that.

Back