Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I guess I was wrong ocean pollution is definately 100 x worse than an alien being like Darkseid conquering the planet.

My bad Aquabro you may slam Bruce Wayne.

Yeah I guess I was wrong ocean pollution is definately 100 x worse than an alien being like Darkseid conquering the planet.

My bad Aquabro you may slam Bruce Wayne.

hey now, don’t get all pissy with me just cause you’re wrong, i’m not the one making these decisions.

I don’t see him as just some random crazy dude though.

He’s obviously not a local and the message he brings must be very accurate for him to travel that far into the artic while dressed in high class threads therefore it would only make sense that he’s either telling the truth or he’s important enough to find out why he traveled that far just to lie.

Either way you listen to him not slam him.

Aquabro is an idiot lol

haha fair enough :duff
im not sure though that expensive clothes and the distance you travel to bring a message equates to truthfulness :lol

$

$

Coming from someone who enjoys marvel and dc movies. I hope critics are fair to this movie. Not just for high rotten tomatoes score or box office but a general win and to keep dceu momentum going after ww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some choice images too, I particularly love the Gordon/Batman one. Dat shot composition!

Fixed. I do wonder how evident Snyder's obsession with successful images rather than successful scenes will be in Justice League, particularly after this video which compares his approach in BVS to Whedon's approach in Avengers 2.

"...I won't let some Batman jokes and upbeat rock music fool me. Lightheartedness isn't the basic problem that needs to be fixed here. The overused and unearned moment is DC's greatest foe.

I really truly really hate the song in the trailer.
The song is starting to make me hate this movie....so much.

Until this point i was either making fun of the movie or had some glimmer of hope.

Now the trailer pisses me off, so pretentious. So cheesy, the music makes the trailer annoying as hell.

My hopes are getting better and better as we get closer- less than two weeks- after the joke-fest Ragnarok audiences won't cringe as much :lol

Back