Judge Dredd movie (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Judge Dredd movie

dredd3731568.jpg

Crap, they went for the oversized helmet look that Carlos Ezquerra gave him rather than the Brian Bolland style. I'll give props to the Stallone version for getting the outfit pretty close but thats it.

Last edited:

Rob Schneider was the best thing about that movie...

Cant wait... Not my favorite actor to play the part though.

The helmet is way too oversized. Karl Urban is a good choice IMO however as a 'recognised' actor, I'm presuming his helmet will come off every other scene :(

The helmet is way too oversized. Karl Urban is a good choice IMO however as a 'recognised' actor, I'm presuming his helmet will come off every other scene :(
According to Karl and the director it wont come off at all.

Looks crappy. Seriously how hard is it to get Dredd right.

I'm in. heck, it doesn't look all that bad. It's not like captain america movie gay or anything.

isn't karl urban a bit too young and "pretty" for dredd? i always picture dredd as kinda grizzled, ugly and old. still, don't know till you see it and i'm looking forward to this. even though stallone didn't really play "dredd" i still kinda liked that movie. it was a decent action flick and the production design was pretty cool.

WTF....I don't like his helmet. It looks waaay to large for his head. Will Judge Death and the other Dark Judges be in this movie? If they mess them up I'll be seriously ____ing pissed.

I'm surprised at the costume design from what little we've seen.
I think it is possible to go for more of the Bolland/Bisley look and still have it look compelling.
Check this out:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/O2JhQXCjTLY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/O2JhQXCjTLY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Back