Johnny Starquest customs ***Popeye***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Robin pg 4**

I couldn't have done it without you and Crystal. :hi5:

Also a note on all commission orders. My family and I are leaving on vacation on June 9th - 17th. So I won't be repainting during that time. I just wanted to give a heads up.

Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Robin pg 4**

Bane. He's not finished yet, but close enough.

scaled.php

img1613lf.jpg

img1612lw.jpg

Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Bane pg 5**

Awesome! Did you switch the lower legs of the WWE body out?

Those are the same legs it came with just some pants I had dyed black. I also took the feet off and pushed some boots onto the legs. I also borrowed from Elvis with the green paint in the tubes. Thanks for the compliments.

what wwe is that ?

Nice work!! What pants did you use for your bane?

what wwe is that ?
$(KGrHqNHJEwE92gJ2C6gBPrdVvJNeQ~~60_58.JPG

Bobby Lashey. I got two for a good deal. Pain in my butt to paint to repaint. I still need to do more to him.

Pants I bought from newline miniatures for another project but were to big. So I dyed them black.
"Trousers with belt loops" $4.50
https://www.newlineminiatures.com/products_other.htm
about halfway down.

Excellent! Thanks for the heads up JohnnyStarquest. Once again, nice bane custom!

I finished another paint-up for mightyq. The Clock King.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Clock King pg 5**

I've been wanting to do these for a while and finally got a set. Neca TMNT. Just a simple bandana repaint.

550858_4178482381712_231020581_n.jpg

600621_4178482981727_1287764988_n.jpg

Still available for paintwork.

Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Clock King pg 5**

Another of my figures I painted. I wont say the name but you can figure it out. If these pics are not allowed I'll delete them.

403429_4156411229947_1736013957_n.jpg

527732_4156411469953_541229236_n.jpg

282677_4156409389901_559558078_n.jpg

Still working on the shirt.

Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Neca TMNT and Killer pg 6**

I know. LoL. I grew up on the cartoon so it holds a special place in my heart. Also note the fifth member in the 1st pic. "It aint easy being green!"

Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Neca TMNT and Killer pg 6**

What's with the controversy over that headsculpt? You know, syringe man

your work is getting better and better, maybe I'll have something for you to paint soon. Is that the kato shirt on Miami Serial killer? What's up with the collar?

I've been wanting to do these for a while and finally got a set. Neca TMNT. Just a simple bandana repaint.

550858_4178482381712_231020581_n.jpg

600621_4178482981727_1287764988_n.jpg

Still available for paintwork.

I know. LoL. I grew up on the cartoon so it holds a special place in my heart. Also note the fifth member in the 1st pic. "It aint easy being green!"

Lol, I just notice the fifth member, hahaha

your work is getting better and better, maybe I'll have something for you to paint soon. Is that the kato shirt on Miami Serial killer? What's up with the collar?

I look forward to more work, Rogster. The shirt is a cheap long sleeve shirt I found it's perfect except for the collar. I still plan to get a Crystal shirt when they are ready, but for know this is close enough to display him.

Wow, great skills man! Might have some work for ya soon. :wave

It's funny, in the new Muppet movie, someone asks Kermit if he's one of the TMNT's. He said yes. :lol

Back