Johnny Starquest customs ***Popeye***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Two-face and Penguin page 9**

What shirt did you use for the penguin. Is it hard to come by? I'm struggling to find a shirt that would fit. Any suggestions?

What shirt did you use for the penguin. Is it hard to come by? I'm struggling to find a shirt that would fit. Any suggestions?

I can't remember. It was just some cheap white dress shirt. What I did was cut open the back. I then sewed the front closed. I put it on the body over a fat suit and sewed the back up. I hope this helps.

Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Two-face and Penguin page 9**

My new Peter Venkman and my new improved painting skills, lol.

edit_preview.php

edit_preview.php

edit_preview.php

edit_preview.php

edit_preview.php

Thanks to Snyder-man for the head-sculpt.

Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Snyder-man Venkman pg 11**

My paint-up of Dr. House by Serang.

img1775k.jpg

img1774jv.jpg

img1773bm.jpg

img1771v.jpg

edit_preview.php

Updated my Ash with a new paint job on the head. Looks worlds better. Lol!
Sorry for the crappy pics I busted my digital camera earlier so using my iphone.
bu6azy7y.jpg

ne8a8ave.jpg

5ubajeve.jpg

Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Serang's Dr. House pg 11**

I think i finished with my Nick Leonardo.

img1842e.jpg

img1841pp.jpg

img1840a.jpg

img1839ui.jpg

img1838m.jpg

img1836ru.jpg

Re: Johnny Starquest customs

Here is my first commission paint job. David Tennant Dr. Who painted for Mikekind.

img1518ka.jpg

img1509sa.jpg

img1510go.jpg

img1512x.jpg

good work on tennant where did you get it.
Also nice harley quinn. if you wantmaybe i can help you with a better costume. I made one for my cousin se she could go to comic book convention as her. the dimonds are a neightmare so id tell you to get corrose to make some diamond decal stickers since iron on might melt fabric.

plus i can make her little shoes too

Thanks. The Tennant was for a client. Ill probably keep Harley the way she is for now. Thanks for the offer. :)

Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Nick Leonardo pg 12**

totally welcome keep tuned to see mine.

Wow Thanks again Josh, these came out awesome!

sopranostrio.jpg

pauliegualtieri.jpg

pauliesculpt.jpg

silviodante.jpg

silviosculpt.jpg

christophermoltisanti.jpg

christophersculpt.jpg

Thanks again man, love them!

Awesome! :hi5:
Glad you like them! :yess:

Thinking of listing my Bat rogues in the for sale thread tonight. All but Joker and Two-face. Just thought I'd give a heads up here. In case anyone wants to pm before hand. Reason, running out of room.

I'm getting out of 1/6 customs for a while. It's getting too costly. Ill paint still but I'm booked up for a while so it'll be some time before ill take in new clients. I have a few projects of my own ill finish up in the near future. Army of Darkness Ash, Die Hard Mcclane, Weird Al, Toxie, & Brisco. Ill probably sell my Toxie when finished.

Back