Johnny Starquest customs ***Popeye***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Nick Leonardo pg 12**

Here's some Supernatural figures I built for my wife. Thanks to WGP for the fantastic sculpts they were a pleasure to paint.
e2e9abuh.jpg

hujy2y6u.jpg

4useza6y.jpg

gyme7ehu.jpg

a4uty4ut.jpg

aryhypug.jpg

2aby2ehy.jpg

Here are higher quality pics to show paint detail and figures better.
gaqu6aty.jpg

uhehupej.jpg

aty5ymeh.jpg

ze9atyre.jpg

udy7yme9.jpg

zybyte5e.jpg

Here's my long time in the making WIP of Brisco County Jr. Just need to paint head and boots and he'll be finished. This figure has been 3 years in the making and the end is in site.
ype4ebah.jpg

ny2uvygu.jpg

yse7asyb.jpg

unezeqet.jpg

duqu7egu.jpg

Special thanks to Spenser, Rocco, Stevo's Toys, Toy Anxiety, & New Line Miniuatures.

That's real badass! I was trying to figure out why his neck was so red, then I realized you added in his being tanned... a very cool touch :lecture

Thanks. I was trying to keep with the original art as possible. It'll look cool displayed with my print once I get the room to display it.
3y7yhavu.jpg

Here's my original Popeye I did about 14 years ago.
te6u7yhu.jpg

y7yja4ah.jpg

amyjyhez.jpg

Nice, you really nailed it!

I'm not seeing the finished pictures of Brisco... any chance you could repost those? I remember you starting that journey many years ago :lol

Yes that was a long trek to get Brisco completed, lol. I'll try to get some new pics up tonight. Now if I can just get a Lord Bowler and Comet the horse I'll be set.

Back