Johnny Starquest customs ***Popeye***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Neca TMNT and Killer pg 6**

Thanks for the compliment. I look forward to more work.

Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Neca TMNT and Killer pg 6**

love those TMNT.
had the same shirt for my D. Morgan and tried to modify the collar to look right and it ended up in the garbage, completely ruined it lol.
toria's will be ace when done.

Torias looks really nice. I can't wait till it goes up for sale.

I recently finished my Scarecrow while working on some paintwork for a friend.
I hope you like him. Thanks to Oscar for the head.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Re: Johnny Starquest customs and painting service. **Scarecrow pg 7**

Greetings. :wave
Dear friend, thanks for me? thank you for your really great work :yess:, I loved the detail of the painting, It was awesome and the clothing looks perfect, also is very impressive his scythe. Congratulations.
:clap

Thanks Oscar, I couldn't have done it without your sculpt. Looking forward to working on your Croc in the future.

:)
I'm still working on it, not remove the finger from the line. Thank you very much for your words and for the support, you will see results soon.
Oscar.

really great!

I recently finished my Scarecrow while working on some paintwork for a friend.
I hope you like him. Thanks to Oscar for the head.

scaled.php

Phenomenal job on this one :clap

Back