Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we completing ruling out Hot Toys doing a Joker figure? If it was in the works and with SDCC cancelled do we reckon they will wait for NYCC if that goes ahead or would Hot Toys do figure announcements like NECA are going to be doing.

Are we completing ruling out Hot Toys doing a Joker figure? If it was in the works and with SDCC cancelled do we reckon they will wait for NYCC if that goes ahead or would Hot Toys do figure announcements like NECA are going to be doing.

Never say never. But chances aren?t looking good

Got my SWToys. I am super happy for the price, and it got here in only six days.

HlloMIQ.jpg

Any more pics? I?d love to see the whole figure compared to the proto. How is the color on the suit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any more pics? I?d love to see the whole figure compared to the proto. How is the color on the suit?

Last night I swapped the arms as the stock ones are super long. These were taken right after I did that.

As for the colour of the suit, I feel it's accurate. It takes on a more red or burgundy tone dependent on the lighting it's in. The screen used suit seemed to do that too.

YsOQcUm.jpg

For the price, I'm happy.

4XabxPH.jpeg

2X1knK8.jpeg

ISvgsZ6.jpeg

ehBIP4Q.jpeg

GeOFBjY.jpeg

92gn1iM.jpeg

bw5OWw9.jpeg

Z8R9Td7.jpeg

3xNkFSc.jpeg

k5cibRl.jpeg

GkCAQ7k.jpeg

aUBOUi7.jpeg

iZvZYjs.jpeg

Just saw this on FB, 1/4 scale Joker by a company I've never heard of, CMToys?

I think the smiling sculpt looks ok, but the neutral/Arthur one is pretty bad.

The dark shading around his eyes is a little weird. Looks pretty bad for the scale - I thought it was 1/12 at first.

Last night I swapped the arms as the stock ones are super long. These were taken right after I did that.

As for the colour of the suit, I feel it's accurate. It takes on a more red or burgundy tone dependent on the lighting it's in. The screen used suit seemed to do that too.

YsOQcUm.jpg

Thank you for that. Looks great! How?s the articulation? Is the body loose like a lot of secondary companies or are the joints stiff?

It's fine. It's obviously a cheap body, but the articulation is decent enough. The ankle socket is a bit free flowing, but I put a bit of Blu Tack in there and it firmed it up nicely. It held a standing pose with no support before that, but feels more stable now.

YsOQcUm.jpg

Maybe it's the bulky under body but the cut of the suit is all wrong...jacket is too short and pants are too tight. The head sculpt looks good...Has anyone got comparisons along side the MTOYS and TOYSERA sculpts?

View attachment 489537

Just saw this on FB, 1/4 scale Joker by a company I've never heard of, CMToys?

I think the smiling sculpt looks ok, but the neutral/Arthur one is pretty bad.
Sculpts look poor alright but might look better with a repaint. I like the clothing though...

Back