Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this even an attempt? :lol

O1CN01yt1U5Q1bQiznF5MnJ_!!0-item_pic.jpg

O1CN01mXgQO41bQix45ySWU_!!3230463460.jpg

Did anyone who ordered from Tns figures from the US received any information around the toys era release? That let me know things were on hold due to the pandemic in April but I cant get a response since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an email a couple of weeks ago saying that they were shipping internationally again and I was able to pay off my preorder. Figure just arrived at my house in the UK yesterday. My message from them went into my spam folder, so I'd check that before contacting them.

Hello, this is my first post in this forum
and here are some quick pictures of the SW figure, right out of the box.

IMG_0843_480.jpg
IMG_0871_480.jpg
IMG_0869_480.jpg
IMG_0861_480.jpg
IMG_0832_480.jpg

The first impression is good, the headscupt is decent, the outfit is ok and
well fitted. That's probably why the body type looks sort of alright compared to
some other 3rd party figures.
I'm going to steam the suit over the boiling hot water kettle and exchange the hands
for some better quality ones and this figure will be ready to go on the shelf.
If you don't need multiple headsculpts and you're looking for just one decent representation
of this character without spending a fortune, in my opinion this figure is not a bad option.

Why is everyone thinking hot toys is making one? Did some info leak?

Because statue companies have been revealing their Joker statues after months and months of having no merchandise for the movie. So they must have lifted whatever merch embargo there was. It's the Joker and that's why people are assuming this will be made by them.

I doubt it. I'm fully expecting to see a slew of JOKER cosbabies though. Cutesy versions of the stair dance, "Everything Must Go" sign spinner, shirtless apartment version with white makeup, bathroom dance, etc.

Back