Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CREG has some new Joker heads up for preorder on his Facebook. One is based on his smile after shooting Murray, and the other is a serous face with closed eyes for dancing.

Thanks! Just waiting on the Yunsil suit. :)

May have missed on the thread, have you built up a joker? Would love to see. :duff

Auel; have you also built one up?

Can you link me to the Yunsil suit?

I?m happy with the toys era sculpts so I haven?t really chased any customs down. But i am in the hunt for a good suit.

Gotcha. :)

Not sure if we are allowed to link the ?other? forum here? :lol

But it?s over on OSC. Also Alexander just put up a set/clothes only option over there too.

That head looks awesome!

And doggone it, of course there’s a Yunsil suit when I got mine already. :lol

A little, I guess........

I barely even knew that forum was a thing until now. I feel so stupid for missing out on a bunch of awesome Joaquin Joker stuff. :lol

A little, I guess........

I barely even knew that forum was a thing until now. I feel so stupid for missing out on a bunch of awesome Joaquin Joker stuff. :lol

There will likely be spots that come up on the Yunsil set. Just have to keep an eye on.

Also Alex?s set will be a great, and next best, alternative. :)

There will likely be spots that come up on the Yunsil set. Just have to keep an eye on.

Also Alex?s set will be a great, and next best, alternative. :)

Yeah, that one has definitely caught my eye. I want to know a little more about it before I go for it though.

Hopefully the CREG head would scale decently with the body choice too.

Got my SWToys. I am super happy for the price, and it got here in only six days.

HlloMIQ.jpg

Back