Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I wanted to share my Modded Toys Era. Was able to pick this guy up through a trade at my local Comic Store. I've been waiting for the Bullethead Entertainer Deluxe set, but If I had gotten the full on Joker look I wanted it to represent the final anarchy scene where he was on top of the car and the bloody smile.

I switched the body over to a HT Narrow true type. Heavily modified the neck chest so I could get that exposed look with the shirt unbuttoned.

I'm looking at getting a different suit, I did order a Toy Center suit, but I'm thinking its too purple. I haven't gotten it in hand yet. I may spring for a different figure for another suit...

but I'm waiting to see if HT will announce anything. FB_IMG_1595348169501.jpgFB_IMG_1595348164286.jpgFB_IMG_1595348198176.jpg20200721_110437.jpg20200721_001539.jpg20200721_001729.jpg20200720_075507.jpgmaxresdefault (1).jpgmaxresdefault.jpgIMG_20200719_190034_737.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hey guys I wanted to share my Modded Toys Era. Was able to pick this guy up through a trade at my local Comic Store. I've been waiting for the Bullethead Entertainer Deluxe set, but If I had gotten the full on Joker look I wanted it to represent the final anarchy scene where he was on top of the car and the bloody smile.

I switched the body over to a HT Narrow true type. Heavily modified the neck chest so I could get that exposed look with the shirt unbuttoned.

I'm looking at getting a different suit, I did order a Toy Center suit, but I'm thinking its too purple. I haven't gotten it in hand yet. I may spring for a different figure for another suit...

but I'm waiting to see if HT will announce anything. View attachment 490894View attachment 490897View attachment 490898View attachment 490899View attachment 490900View attachment 490901View attachment 490902View attachment 490903View attachment 490904View attachment 490905

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Absolutely phenomenal

I honestly very much expected them to reveal this over the weekend. But they didn't really show very much at all that wasn't immediately available for preorder.

I bought this figure today on Taobao. Its from Legend Creation, basically like Crazy Toys. A brand that makes a cast and KO version of existing figures, in this case the Toys Era Joker. It comes without the angry headsculpt, only has 4 hands, the gun is really flimsy and the body is awful, the head can't look up or down, only turn left to right. Of course, the body can be switched out. The plus side is this one only costs 44$ and looks really good on display.

IMG_9121.jpg
IMG_9122.jpg

I bought this figure today on Taobao. Its from Legend Creation, basically like Crazy Toys. A brand that makes a cast and KO version of existing figures, in this case the Toys Era Joker. It comes without the angry headsculpt, only has 4 hands, the gun is really flimsy and the body is awful, the head can't look up or down, only turn left to right. Of course, the body can be switched out. The plus side is this one only costs 44$ and looks really good on display.

View attachment 492000
View attachment 491999
I'd love to see this guy customised

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wish Daftoys would tackle this suit. I asked them if they had any intentions on doing so and they said they didnt plan on tackling it.

View attachment 492000
View attachment 491999
This must be a first? A recast of an unofficial unlicensed figure.

Nice pick up! I'm really liking that head sculpt...

Back