Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I just remember the quote being about Cyborg, don't remember anything being said about Joker.

Also in regards to companies like Queen Studios, they said they've been working on theirs for a year, maybe Hot Toys weren't given the go ahead until a little bit after then, who knows. But in terms of multiple studios revealing their Joker announcements it has been quite staggered. But you've also got big name studios like Prime1, Blitzway, Queen Studios, Iron Studios new company JND bringing stuff out, really can't see Hot Toys not doing it... but to be honest, if nothing is announced this side of Christmas it is looking more likely that not rather than are is the case.

Yeah Cyborg was cancelled due to the poor ratings and the costs that come with the diecast of the figure. Shazam wasn't cancelled, they are keeping it for Shazam 2, I guess?

Yeah Cyborg was cancelled due to the poor ratings and the costs that come with the diecast of the figure. Shazam wasn't cancelled, they are keeping it for Shazam 2, I guess?

Yet they released 500 die cast iron mans.

Yet they released 500 die cast iron mans.

Because the Iron Man is a much more popular character than Cyborg, especially the DCEU version, thus justifying the cost. There's a reasonable assumption that any tooling and production costs on making an Iron Man toy will be recouped by sales.

As for Joker, given that literally no other toy company made any figures for the movie either (not just Hot Toys), that says to me WB didn't license out the movie as much this time.

Because the Iron Man is a much more popular character than Cyborg, especially the DCEU version, thus justifying the cost. There's a reasonable assumption that any tooling and production costs on making an Iron Man toy will be recouped by sales.

As for Joker, given that literally no other toy company made any figures for the movie either (not just Hot Toys), that says to me WB didn't license out the movie as much this time.

The statues and busts are flying in now, so the licensing has started in some capacity. I can't imagine they'll only limit it to $2,000 items and above.

Daft toys showed off a suit. Looks better than what we have out so far, colors are still to be judged in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still surprised nobody besides Toys Era did his early movie clown suit. All Arthurs and full Jokers besides the TE release.

Where? I can't find it.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it on eBay. I've never seen that before.

The suit and vest looks pretty good.... not the shirt though.

I wouldn?t trust that listing since they haven?t properly announced availability yet. They just teased it on their social media. But yea, the shirt is not accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still happy with my kitbashes

48CB89BE-0580-4EBA-A2E1-F7A36753AA96.jpg

Nice customs Star-Crunch...I still hope to cobble together a bathroom version and pick up that Daftoys suit. It looks very nice in those promo pics.

Hopefully the shoulders will be better fitting...

s-l1600.jpg

Back