Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you can't see the likeness...can't do anything for you

jokercomparison.JPG

It's all subjective. Some people will see it some won't. They got the likeness right for the particular scene, he just looks a little older than he should IMO, due to the exaggerated wrinkles and paint style, but it still looks awesome.

QS definitely nailed the likeness better than anyone though.

It's all subjective. Some people will see it some won't. They got the likeness right for the particular scene, he just looks a little older than he should IMO, due to the exaggerated wrinkles and paint style, but it still looks awesome.

QS definitely nailed the likeness better than anyone though.
I agree. I can see some Ledger. But they shouldn’t have gone artistic interpretation like you mentioned. For the price this should have been more accurate.

what i think is JND is 100% emotion 90 % Likeness while QS 1/4 is 100 % likeness 80 % emotion. The QS 1/3 is clearly the best but i feel something when i look at the JND that i don't feel when i look to the QS. Love them all anyway.

I need to get this now…I have the 1/4 QS rooted hair but getting little worried with the recent pics. Just have to wait and see better photos.
I'll gladly buy it off you :D seriously though, keep the Queen artists edition, it looks great in the pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious how long this one will take to reach US distributors. Made my last payment a few days ago and now have it paid in full. Hopefully it won't take as long as Wonder Woman, which I'm STILL waiting on. Moving to a new house next week and will finally have plenty of space for displaying these beauts.

Back