JND studios Robert Pattinson The Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phenomenal statue. Once again, FOMO almost bit me in the ass but I'm staying strong and holding off on this one. This film was great and I like this version of batman... key word "like" not "love" so that's why I'm passing. Maybe I'll consider this Batman from the 2nd or 3rd Movie...maybe😉. Nonetheless, congrats to everyone who PO'd this piece. Can't wait to see ya'lls in hand pics. Since its JND, I'm certain it'll turn out really well🙂.

Last edited:
Easy choice for me. Get Bruce Wayne from JND and get Batman from prime 1. Batman is always gonna be close enough no matter who go with with each having its pros and cons but there is only 1 company offerings bruce Wayne and that’s JND. Not to mention it’s a masterpiece

The Bruce is genuinely terrible. Is it meant to be Rob’s half brother?

Ung. Kinda bummed.
so I told my wife, hey remember when I said I want one JND statue and I’ll be in the doghouse? I think I’m claiming that ticket today.
I showed her the jnd reveal video and she liked it and actually was in favor of me getting it.

I was so close to pulling the trigger. I stared at it til Bruce Wayne version sold out, and I don’t think
I ever freaked out staring at screen not knowing what to do. I still had a chance, I keep almost about to order, and then back out, then click again to order, then back out. Eventually, it sold out.

it’s just, I’m still new to collecting statues, there’s still quite a bit of statues on my list, I just bought two statues recenly, and possibly two statues in preorder that might ship any day now, it’s just hard to justify spending $2500 on one statue. I’ve been mainly a 1/6 collector until recently, so it was hard to pull,the trigger.

my wife even said this morning, i Told you you should buy it.
So now, I’m kinda second guessing passing.
part of me thinks it was the right call, but another is kinda bummed not getting it.

So you ok spending 1549 plus shipping but you draw the line at 2500. I know a thousand bucks is nothing to sneeze at but in the world of statue collecting it isnt that much. We all have a certain budget we set aside for this stuff- the way i look at it that extra $1000 (less than that with shipping) you save buying the queen version isnt going to buy you much in the statue world. Id rather just use the extra 1k on the better statue then buy 2 inferior ones

Ung. Kinda bummed.
so I told my wife, hey remember when I said I want one JND statue and I’ll be in the doghouse? I think I’m claiming that ticket today.
I showed her the jnd reveal video and she liked it and actually was in favor of me getting it.

I was so close to pulling the trigger. I stared at it til Bruce Wayne version sold out, and I don’t think
I ever freaked out staring at screen not knowing what to do. I still had a chance, I keep almost about to order, and then back out, then click again to order, then back out. Eventually, it sold out.

it’s just, I’m still new to collecting statues, there’s still quite a bit of statues on my list, I just bought two statues recenly, and possibly two statues in preorder that might ship any day now, it’s just hard to justify spending $2500 on one statue. I’ve been mainly a 1/6 collector until recently, so it was hard to pull,the trigger.

my wife even said this morning, i Told you you should buy it.
So now, I’m kinda second guessing passing.
part of me thinks it was the right call, but another is kinda bummed not getting it.
I just ordered one like 15 minutes ago from big bad toy store. Id check there asap keep trying the link it was buggy for me but got order in. I imagine it selling fast. They just put it up when i locked mine in
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/205016https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?SearchText=Jnd+batman

Last edited:
So lucky to have gotten it. Forgot to set an alarm to wake up and order, luckily had to wake up for 6AM and for the first time since Arthur Fleck Batman hadn't sold out in the first 1 or less, so managed to snag one then. Bruce Wayne had sold out at that time, though.

Anyone who doesn't own a JND piece and getting this, you're going to be in for a real treat. And probably sell off other things to fund more of them. For me they're the pinnacle in the collecting world of what I'm after. Quite a long wait on this one, though. Not sure exactly how they're going to have as many launches as they said at the beginning of the year and with a potential 1/6 line. They've got Harley and Batman and Mera all in production. With this being Q3 23 how will they fit anything else in to release before then? They're going to have to undergo a massive expansion.

Last edited:
Since Bruce Wayne sold out in minutes while the Batman sold out in 2 hours, I am wondering if that means that many of those people will be pairing it with the prime 1 or queen Batman instead. I personally decided to take that route and go with prime 1 for Batman.

So lucky to have gotten it. Forgot to set an alarm to wake up and order, luckily had to wake up for 6AM and for the first time since Arthur Fleck Batman hadn't sold out in the first 1 or less, so managed to snag one then. Bruce Wayne had sold out at that time, though.

Anyone who doesn't own a JND piece and getting this, you're going to be in for a real treat. And probably sell off other things to fund more of them. For me they're the pinnacle in the collecting world of what I'm after. Quite a long wait on this one, though. Not sure exactly how they're going to have as many launches as they said at the beginning of the year and with a potential 1/6 line. They've got Harley and Batman and Mera all in production. With this being Q3 23 how will they fit anything else in to release before then? They're going to have to undergo a massive expansion.
Congratulations on your order. I was on site from the orders going live but decided to pass. Was surprised how long it took for the Batman to sell out. Having received my 2 JND pieces with quality issues was one of the reasons I passed. Hopefully the increase in production won’t impact future quality.

Last edited:
Man, I can't get over how quickly these sell out. You REALLY have to know you want one in order to get it one direct from JND. There's definitely no time to just mull it over. I'm still holding out hope for a Henry Cavill Superman though. I think THAT will be the JND piece I'd want to get but only if it's in the blue suit. I need something actually good to go with my signed photo.

I think Bruce Wayne is the best most realistic looking statue I’ve seen straight out of the blocks in all the many years I’ve been visiting these boards.Very well done to everyone involved.

Man, I can't get over how quickly these sell out. You REALLY have to know you want one in order to get it one direct from JND. There's definitely no time to just mull it over. I'm still holding out hope for a Henry Cavill Superman though. I think THAT will be the JND piece I'd want to get but only if it's in the blue suit. I need something actually good to go with my signed photo.
Man, you and I are on the same wavelength. Cavill Superman is one that would be easier to pull the trigger.
When I saw how amazing the suit was in person, I ended up buying the Hot toys JL Superman that I passed on, and one of my big regret was passing on Prime 1 1/3 JL Superman since at the time, I was mainly 1/6 scale collector and I wanted to stick to my 1/6 only rule.
So I think a JND Blue Suit Cavill would be easier to pull the trigger.

One of the things that made me reconsider last night was looking again at Queen's 1/3 The Batman.
Since I wont really display it without the cowl, at a little over $1100, its not bad at all. Its the best bang for your buck. I think the price is reasonable.
I think I would be ok with it if it wasnt for that FU@#en base.
It pisses me off everytime I see that Queen Studio representative on some podcasts, and he says at Queen we listen to every feedback, no you dont, its just a damn PR statement. Everyone from Instagram, to youtube, to their website, has been begging for them to just tweak the base. They dont have to change it, but make a separation so it doesnt look like he's standing on a toycar.

Lol. just Still kinda bummed. Not sure if I made the right decision passing on JND batman. Sigh...

Congratulations on your order. I was on site from the orders going live but decided to pass. Was surprised how long it took for the Batman to sell out. Having received my 2 JND pieces with quality issues was one of the reasons I passed. Hopefully the increase in production won’t impact future quality.

Hopefully they really ramp up QC with these. I do think their hands are getting really full with how much they have in production atm and with new artist coming on board.

Man, you and I are on the same wavelength. Cavill Superman is one that would be easier to pull the trigger.
When I saw how amazing the suit was in person, I ended up buying the Hot toys JL Superman that I passed on, and one of my big regret was passing on Prime 1 1/3 JL Superman since at the time, I was mainly 1/6 scale collector and I wanted to stick to my 1/6 only rule.
So I think a JND Blue Suit Cavill would be easier to pull the trigger.

One of the things that made me reconsider last night was looking again at Queen's 1/3 The Batman.
Since I wont really display it without the cowl, at a little over $1100, its not bad at all. Its the best bang for your buck. I think the price is reasonable.
I think I would be ok with it if it wasnt for that FU@#en base.
It pisses me off everytime I see that Queen Studio representative on some podcasts, and he says at Queen we listen to every feedback, no you dont, its just a damn PR statement. Everyone from Instagram, to youtube, to their website, has been begging for them to just tweak the base. They dont have to change it, but make a separation so it doesnt look like he's standing on a toycar.

Lol. just Still kinda bummed. Not sure if I made the right decision passing on JND batman. Sigh...

I think you should get one. Genuinely, that 1k difference is the difference of 'this is a statue' to this looks like a small 1/3 person standing right in front of me. Maybe it's easier for me to say because I'm very adamant in my mind that I'd rather spend more and have very few pieces, as long as it means I have a very, very high quality version. At least for me the scales of how authentic and real in terms of likeness, skin texture, silicones reaction to lighting, textures of mixed media and very well sculpted digital cloth; proportions and general appearance of body weight through stance and posture all add up the worth of the price tag, and I can easily forgive any small discrepancies.

Hopefully they really ramp up QC with these. I do think their hands are getting really full with how much they have in production atm and with new artist coming on board.

I think you should get one. Genuinely, that 1k difference is the difference of 'this is a statue' to this looks like a small 1/3 person standing right in front of me. Maybe it's easier for me to say because I'm very adamant in my mind that I'd rather spend more and have very few pieces, as long as it means I have a very, very high quality version. At least for me the scales of how authentic and real in terms of likeness, skin texture, silicones reaction to lighting, textures of mixed media and very well sculpted digital cloth; proportions and general appearance of body weight through stance and posture all add up the worth of the price tag, and I can easily forgive any small discrepancies.
Oh I totally get it. I do follow Quality over quantity mentality.
Trust me, this was one of the hardest decision last night in all my collection years. I kept going back and forth. One minute, I'm saying, screw it, just get it...then, stopping myself at the last minute.
Going back to watch tv, then back on ipad to see if its not sold out yet, to going back and trying to order and back out at last minute.

I dont know...probably too late now. Anywhere else its available, price is probably already marked up and its already expensive as it is.
Last night was probably the chance to order it, cause I'm not gonna pay a couple of hundred more when the regular price was already hard to accept.

Oh I totally get it. I do follow Quality over quantity mentality.
Trust me, this was one of the hardest decision last night in all my collection years. I kept going back and forth. One minute, I'm saying, screw it, just get it...then, stopping myself at the last minute.
I dont know...probably too late now. Anywhere else its available is probably already marked up and its already expensive as it is.

It will be marked up, but I would suggest following Spec Fiction for a notification when they get one, at least you can give yourself another opportunity to decide one last time if you want it or not. They do have a payment plan you can use also. I would absolutely love to have the Bruce Wayne piece, there's something about it that is just very nice, I think it's his pose and the cobble street. They really nailed his mannerism as Bruce just waiting to dress back up again.

Anyway, hope you make a decision you're comfortable with. There'll no doubt be another character you'd love to get by them somewhere down the line.

Back