JND studios Robert Pattinson The Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman looks fantastic. They lose the Pattinson likeness on the Bruce Wayne around the eyes because of those silly inserted eyeballs.
Screenshot_20220503-124907_YouTube.jpg

Prime 1 nailed his likeness because of his slightly sleepy look.
Screenshot_20220311-105850_Video Player.jpg

InArt nailed it too on a much smaller scale.
7RUM7cq.jpg

JND has best suit but Prime 1 still has the best likeness.

Not a fan of the surprised looking eyes.

Last edited:
The unmasked sculpt is pretty good but I agree it's a bit off especially around the eyes. I really want a Pattinson without the eye makeup but I'll continue waiting for a 1/6 version from someone (which unfortunately seems unlikely). With the mask on it looks good though.

Yeah, agreed. As nice P1 and Queens look, this is on another level. I think this is the best JND statue so far.
I love the fact that they sculpted the face and put the mask on to 100% show that there's a face under the mask. Not just sculpt the cowl with the face and eyes.
Man, this is gonna be tough, I want it, but just not sure if this is the one JND to add to my collection.

Last edited:
Between JND and Prime 1 for me, I feel like I'd be happy with either. The JND looks more lifelike and realistic, but I like the base of the Prime 1. And JND will no doubt be more expensive.

Between JND and Prime 1 for me, I feel like I'd be happy with either. The JND looks more lifelike and realistic, but I like the base of the Prime 1. And JND will no doubt be more expensive.
JND is $2500. Its very expensive, but least you'll get pretty much rhe prototype. With the Prime 1 piece it won't even be close.

Prime1 sculpt is better. For the prices JND is asking for they need perfect sculpts, the Bruce is off.

Back