JND studios Robert Pattinson The Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be marked up, but I would suggest following Spec Fiction for a notification when they get one, at least you can give yourself another opportunity to decide one last time if you want it or not. They do have a payment plan you can use also. I would absolutely love to have the Bruce Wayne piece, there's something about it that is just very nice, I think it's his pose and the cobble street. They really nailed his mannerism as Bruce just waiting to dress back up again.

Anyway, hope you make a decision you're comfortable with. There'll no doubt be another character you'd love to get by them somewhere down the line.
Thanks man. I did log on spec and asked to get notified.

I'm sorry but that Bruce Wayne is perfection, no wonder it sold out in 7 minutes
I'm actually one of the few that thinks the likeness is off on Bruce, surprised you think it's perfect tbh, but the overall realism of it makes it a winner for me. Looks like a real person.

Batman however, literally looks like a shrunken down version of Pattinson in the suit. Simply amazing. Unfortunately I had to pass on a direct order with JND due to lack of funds yesterday, but will look at getting one from a retailer at some point.

So lucky to have gotten it. Forgot to set an alarm to wake up and order, luckily had to wake up for 6AM and for the first time since Arthur Fleck Batman hadn't sold out in the first 1 or less, so managed to snag one then. Bruce Wayne had sold out at that time, though.

Anyone who doesn't own a JND piece and getting this, you're going to be in for a real treat. And probably sell off other things to fund more of them. For me they're the pinnacle in the collecting world of what I'm after. Quite a long wait on this one, though. Not sure exactly how they're going to have as many launches as they said at the beginning of the year and with a potential 1/6 line. They've got Harley and Batman and Mera all in production. With this being Q3 23 how will they fit anything else in to release before then? They're going to have to undergo a massive expansion.
Congrats mate. I'm gonna look at getting one through a 3rd party retailer as I had to pass yesterday. Timing just wasn't good for me. I agree with you, JND pieces are in a league of their own. Even without a perfect likeness, the realism just puts it over the edge of anything else I have owned before, although I will say Queen Studios is getting up there too now.

$1700 for P1 or $3000 for JND... I've always wanted a JND but I may not be able to justify it

Its not really marked up that much up if you buy at it at big bad toy store (2999 + $4 shipping). Buying direct through jnd id expect to pay somewhere in 300-$400 range for shipping to the states. Assuming a shipping cost of 350 thats 2849.99 direct so you save about 150 bucks (without factoring in sales taxes which maybe assesed anyway in the form of custom taxes). So you pay $150 more for the peace of mind you get from buying from a local company-hassle free money back guaranteed returns, no language issues, or long wait for replacement parts (if available). If you happen to get a defective statue, dealing with an overseas company directly can be a major worry/ pain in the ass.

i dont suggest buying it from spec fiction its 2999 plus a “shipping amount to be determined”.

BBTS (same price as spec) is currently the “cheapest” option left with their $4 shipping

Last edited:
I really wish I can buy it cause seriously just an amazing piece. I'll have to live with just the 1/6th figures.

Man, you and I are on the same wavelength. Cavill Superman is one that would be easier to pull the trigger.
When I saw how amazing the suit was in person, I ended up buying the Hot toys JL Superman that I passed on, and one of my big regret was passing on Prime 1 1/3 JL Superman since at the time, I was mainly 1/6 scale collector and I wanted to stick to my 1/6 only rule.
So I think a JND Blue Suit Cavill would be easier to pull the trigger.

One of the things that made me reconsider last night was looking again at Queen's 1/3 The Batman.
Since I wont really display it without the cowl, at a little over $1100, its not bad at all. Its the best bang for your buck. I think the price is reasonable.
I think I would be ok with it if it wasnt for that FU@#en base.
It pisses me off everytime I see that Queen Studio representative on some podcasts, and he says at Queen we listen to every feedback, no you dont, its just a damn PR statement. Everyone from Instagram, to youtube, to their website, has been begging for them to just tweak the base. They dont have to change it, but make a separation so it doesnt look like he's standing on a toycar.

Lol. just Still kinda bummed. Not sure if I made the right decision passing on JND batman. Sigh...
Yea I get it man. I, and I'm sure some others too, have that instance where they're hovering over the "add to cart" then again when you go to actually submit the order for any higher priced collectible, let alone one of these pieces. Definitely have to do what's best for you, your situation and your collection. Like you said, for you, the QS is the best bang for your buck. While in no way the same in terms of scale or quality per say, I was having a similar struggle with HT vs SS R2D2 and ended up going with SS b/c for me, it was the best bang for my buck and still looks great on the shelf.

Back to JND - When it comes to something like this, I not only have to absolutely love the statue BUT also the movie it's coming from. There are TONS of really cool and really great pieces out there in the world, but many of those I prefer to admire from afar rather than actually owning them. And even though I did love The Batman, I have no idea where this franchise is going to go or if I'm even going to like, let alone love the sequels. And if I'm being totally honest, if I'm going to have one of these per character, it's got to be 89/Returns Keaton Batman and/or BvS Batman for me (whichever comes first). That's not to take anything away from this piece as I think it's FANTASTIC! But just don't feel comfortable spending that much on this version of the character.

If I was exclusively collecting JND Pieces, then I'd have no problem pulling the trigger right and left on characters. I think most can agree regardless of where you stand on likeness, these are definitely the most real looking licensed statues in this scale. Only other character aside from the previously mentioned above would be Jack Sparrow. Though I think JND and/or Queen mentioned Disney licenses are the hardest to get, so that won't happen if at ever.

tead. I personally decided
Man, I can't get over how quickly these sell out. You REALLY have to know you want one in order to get it one direct from JND. There's definitely no time to just mull it over. I'm still holding out hope for a Henry Cavill Superman though. I think THAT will be the JND piece I'd want to get but only if it's in the blue suit. I need something actually good to go with my signed photo.
THIS. And please a Man of Steel suit for a change, we haven't got one since that infamous MoS PF.
That is the Mark 1 and still the best imho of the bunch.

BTW Happy Birthday to Mr.Cavill. You are justifiable for a solo sequel, let's hope Zaslav listen to reasons.

Attachments

• 1suit.jpeg
    1suit.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 14
  • U0gIbj2.jpg
    U0gIbj2.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 13
Just wow. Absolutely stunning.

I totally agree.
In this last decade of collecting, even it’s an easy pass for me as I’m not really in love with the movie and suit, I have to admit that it’s maybe the first time I’m so impressed by a piece.:oops:
It’s so real.
the Bruce Wayne is so lifelike!
I know it’s absolutely not anymore the same budget but in terms of realism the concurrents are K.O IMO…

imagine a 1989 Keaton Batman in 1/3 from them…o_O even if I don’t have the funds for this type of piece…

Last edited:
Back