JND studios Robert Pattinson The Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean direct from JND? Sort of changes to be honest. WW I paid $380, Joker $420 and Batman $480.

Just to add, JND also do a payment plan with their orders, so you pay the deposit and then however many reduced installments each month then final payment + shipping when it's ready to ship.
Thank you.

kWA1cWp.jpg

I’m glad to anyone who’ll get this the best looking Pattinson Batman on market right now 🤩

With inflation keep rising, this batman statue price will jump above $3,000. 🫠

Looks pretty good but the chest seems off. It almost has the same texture as the "cloth" parts.

Can't wait to get this. Hoped it would have had more proper material but with how great the textures are this will make for the best Batman statue in any scale.

I'm going to want the double, but if I get it I won't be able to get another this year I don't think. But lack of space now as well. Hmm, do I want a Bruce Wayne or save for a potential BvS Batman?

I'm going to want the double, but if I get it I won't be able to get another this year I don't think. But lack of space now as well. Hmm, do I want a Bruce Wayne or save for a potential BvS Batman?
Up to you and what you’re a fan of. I never liked the Snyderverse minus ZSJL, personally.

Back