JND studios Robert Pattinson The Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! It’s an awesome piece.
Within the last three years, it seems that the game completely changed.
Inarts will probably rule the action figure market, Queen Studio the busts and JND statues…

Congrats! It’s an awesome piece.
Within the last three years, it seems that the game completely changed.
Inarts will probably rule the action figure market, Queen Studio the busts and JND statues…
Thanks! This will be my first JND piece. It may be my only one (very pricey) but I feel like I needed at least one in my collection. I loved The Batman movie and felt like Pattinson did a great job, so this piece will be a good one for me. Bale as Batman is still probably my favorite, but for some reason I feel like the suit is a little more boring than this one.

View attachment 575689

View attachment 575690

Interesting comparisons. Face is too wide/Not elongated enough.
This is probably perspective/lens compression. I'd suspect the camera is very close to Pattinson for those shots so the details of his face seem larger in proportion to his head. Top two have a significant difference in angle between them too.

As far as the JND goes, why do all their Bruce Waynes look like down on their luck door to door salesman that are one bad week away from losing the deed to the family home? I mean that's accurate for Affleck because his Bruce always looked like he was about to cry but it doesn't work for Bale or Pattinson.

This is probably perspective/lens compression. I'd suspect the camera is very close to Pattinson for those shots so the details of his face seem larger in proportion to his head. Top two have a significant difference in angle between them too.

As far as the JND goes, why do all their Bruce Waynes look like down on their luck door to door salesman that are one bad week away from losing the deed to the family home? I mean that's accurate for Affleck because his Bruce always looked like he was about to cry but it doesn't work for Bale or Pattinson.

thats accurate for Pattinson as well.
that’s his expression through out the movie. I think it’s more accurate to Pattinson than Affleck
as Affleck looked more pissed off most of the time.

Last edited:
1 left at BBTS for the Batman. 9 left at Specfiction, 4 left of the Bruce Wayne.

Idk, these JND sculpts always look like everything starting with the bottom eye lids down is being slowly pulled down and elongated by gravity... Maybe it actually is since the silicone is soft, I wonder if they would look better photographed in zero Gs.

Exactly, I wonder if people have seen the movie when they say it doesn't look like battinson

I get the droopy face point with catwoman though
Catwoman is the only one that had a droopy face, and even then, they fixed it on production, but the face is still too elongated. The rest all look normal.

As for the JND Bruce, I love JND, but the sculpt is definitely off (but it's still close and I'd be happy to own it). The face is too wide/not long enough. See below.

It still looks like him and you can tell who it is, It's just not a perfect sculpt like the cowl one.

FB_IMG_1651667528769.jpg

FB_IMG_1651667525253.jpg

Yeah the cowl sculpt is pretty much on the money, pretty uncanny. After I saw that, and the sculpt of the suit, I had to have it.

Do any UK retailers have this? Normally CD stock JND but looks like they might not be with this one

Happy Free Comic Book Day!

** Spoiler Free**
We had a stellar show last night check it out, an amazing panel talking about the this game we love Statues, comics, collecting and the community. Appreciate the support and always remember to keep on collecting 🤘🏻

KA Kim is just a better sculptor. If JND somehow snagged her they'd be pretty much the best in the business.

Congrats on those who snag this and collect 1/3 scale. This is easily the most impressive The Batman I've seen, even though I don't think you can go wrong with any of the choices.

I am limiting my 1/3 to (1) Predator and (1) Alien, so I can't go down this road as much as I want to. I think this is the definitive Batman.

Back