JND Studios - Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stayed up till 7 AM for what? What's the point of reveal delay? It isn't LIVE STEAM anyway. Jesus Christ!

Hopefully they’re adding something to say they’re redoing the suit to be more accurate. I’d preorder on good faith if they did that, otherwise I’d be happy with just getting the bust from specfiction.

Stayed up till 7 AM for what? What's the point of reveal delay? It isn't LIVE STEAM anyway. Jesus Christ!
Why stay up all night instead of just going to sleep early and waking up at 7am your time if you really wanted to catch it? Or just treat it like a normal day since the preorder isn’t going live until the next day? It’s not like you’d be missing out on anything.

Why stay up all night instead of just going to sleep early and waking up at 7am your time if you really wanted to catch it? Or just treat it like a normal day since the preorder isn’t going live until the next day? It’s not like you’d be missing out on anything.
Was playing Witcher 3 all night,when I checked time it was 4 AM already and thought I'd wait lol

Hopefully they’re adding something to say they’re redoing the suit to be more accurate. I’d preorder on good faith if they did that, otherwise I’d be happy with just getting the bust from specfiction.
Are the busts sold separately?

Was playing Witcher 3 all night,when I checked time it was 4 AM already and thought I'd wait lol

Are the busts sold separately?
Ahh good reason! That was me the other day with completing GoW Ragnarok to 100% 😂

As for the bust, they didn’t mention it would be sold separately in the video they released yesterday. Only as an add on option to your choice of statue color

The busts can be ordered seperately if you want one (as in you buy in addition with the main statue, you can buy the main statue by itself, can't buy the bust by itself). So the statue with neutral face will be sold by itself, so theoretically this should be sitting at the lower range of what they've sold for as just the base statue. Will find out in a couple hours at least.

Showcase video is up

He looks great, I think the main issue what takes likeness away is his hair. Just woke up lol no price tag reveal yet?

EDIT.
Oh ****!Slap!
Screenshot_20221229-132103_Instagram.jpg

That price hurts 😂 but sorta expected. Not sure my wallet wants to do an additional $800 for the bust but my completionist self would hate not having the extra sculpt and hands.

Also, REALLY hope that Kojun’s wish comes true and they decide to make Christopher Reeve Superman.

Last edited:
I really like the pose. I think being able to change from relaxed hands to fists is a great idea. It has great presence

Not convinced on the head. The standard head looks like the bad guy from Teen Wolf and also has a rough dirty look to it.
The heat vision looks terrible. Does it not light up?

I see they were even using Josstice League for reference.

That price hurts 😂 but sorta expected. Not sure I my wallet wants to do an additional $800 for the bust but my completion isn’t self would hate not having the extra sculpt and hands.

Also, REALLY hope that Kojun’s wish comes true and they decide to make Christopher Reeve Superman.
How much is it?

I really like the pose. I think being able to change from relaxed hands to fists is a great idea. It has great presence

Not convinced on the head. The standard head looks like the bad guy from Teen Wolf and also has a rough dirty look to it.
The heat vision looks terrible. Does it not light up?

I see they were even using Josstice League for reference.
The heat vision head doesn’t light up. Not sure you can do that with a silicone headsculpt like you can with something more solid like polystone, plastic or resin.

How much is it?

@JorjeCroft posted screencaps above

$2600 for the statue plus an additional $800 for the bust with extra heat vision sculpt and fisted hands.

2600$ + 800$ bust

Idk Idk guys.

I see Specifiction listing this for 3K+
While I love the piece I'm not in love with the sculpt. Price increase makes no sense, fully sculpted suit,no accessories... why
Specfiction not showing the price for me

2600$ + 800$ bust

Idk Idk guys.

I see Specifiction listing this for 3K+
While I love the piece I'm not in love with the sculpt. Price increase makes no sense, fully sculpted suit,no accessories... why
They mention in the video the same thing we hear in the news about rising costs: “… the heighten price of materials and ongoing global recession…”

But I agree with you. Both The Batman and TDK Batman have more complex suit designs than this yet both were cheaper AND included the bust and extra headsculpt in their prices. This one is already more expensive than those at the base price which doesn’t even include the bust and extra headsculpt yet. If it was all inclusive at $2600 I would be ok. But an extra $800 on top of the $2600 for something that seems like it should’ve been included like the previous releases really stings. It almost feels like they’re pricing this on the desirability of Cavill merch now that he is no longer Superman. The more thought that goes into the this, the more I’m having trouble rationalizing the final cost of this compared to their previous offerings, which were also already hard to rationalize at those slightly lower price points

Last edited:
They mention in the video the same thing we hear in the news about rising costs: “… the heighten price of materials and ongoing global recession…”

But I agree with you. Both The Batman and TDK Batman have more complex suit designs than this yet both were cheaper AND included the bust and extra headsculpt in their prices. This one is already more expensive than those at the base price which doesn’t even include the bust and extra headsculpt yet. If it was all inclusive at $2600 I would be ok. But an extra $800 on top of the $2600 for something that seems like it should’ve been included like the previous releases really stings. It almost feels like they’re pricing this on the desirability of Cavill merch now that he is no longer Superman. The more thought that goes into the this, the more I’m having trouble rationalizing the final cost of this compared to their previous offerings.
Agreed additional sculpt should have been included in 2600$ set, as he has no actual clothing or accessories, stand is pretty much basic as well. These companies killing this hobby I swear. I know this is a premium collectable but come on. Nobody's happy with the price online.

I feel this piece is as perfect as we can expect, by which I mean it looks amazing

Still feels like price gouging though. If we are guaranteed to get a problem free statue, I guess I can see how it would be worth it as a one off. Still overpriced

Back