JND Studios - Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea im also in the US so not quite sure how I will go ab getting it. Seems thru Jnd might be the best depending on price

might be a dumb question but this means swap out head sculpts and hand correct? Or do they literally mean a smaller optional traditional bust to display separate lol. I feel kinda dumb right now

The optional bust comes with an additional angry portrait and fists that can be swapped out with the standard portrait and open hands on the statue. You can choose a different color for the bust than the statue as well.

Usually I don't use angry face,but looks cool. Additional sculpt gonna increase price tho :S
322186765_556642756352578_1694023987260421648_n.jpg

Does anyone know exact time? My poor ass is shaking.
321923212_494458322776864_4785452589819356902_n.jpg

That's the best looking head stand ever too, I would be tempted to have the red blue normal statue with open hands, and the black angry head as a companion piece

I was told by several people that if I order this from Korea and ship to US address, import fees gonna be applied, which I can't pay,as I don't live in US and shipping my stuff to the freighter forwarder first. Guess US retailers are my only way.
Seems bigbadtoystore has JND statues available, I prefer to use them as I get lot of stuff from them and they know me, however they don't know if this Superman will make his way to them (called) so guess I need to use Specifiction,which I never used before. Seems legit as I joined the group and ppl are pretty active and grateful.I don't mind waiting for few extra months after it releases in Korea.

Surely will be a full reveal and pricing before preorder goes live i hope

Tips for ordering the different versions and bust from JND. They also mentioned the showcase video is coming next. Not sure if that meant later today or tomorrow.

-2 different product pages for each color
-You will have the option to add the bust+headsculpt and color of the bust when choosing your payment option

While it looks amazing, I must say likeness isn't 100% there. Eyes are off. Cavill has big eyes with big eyeballs. Queen studios likeness is better imo. But maybe it's just bad photos.
FB_IMG_1672218274156.jpg

Back