JND Studios: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - 1:3 Harrison Ford and Sean Connery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I will give them that. They actually managed to capture that slightly older age he was in TLC.

Except for the fact he was pretty clean shaven in that film, so not sure why they gave him a slight beard here...

Yeah I will give them that. They actually managed to capture that slightly older age he was in TLC.

Except for the fact he was pretty clean shaven in that film, so not sure why they gave him a slight beard here...
Do you know what's the most recent human statue they've released? Curious about the production paint quality.

Do you know what's the most recent human statue they've released? Curious about the production paint quality.
I think Mera was their latest to release, and she turned out fantastic from all the reviews I saw.

I have their Harley and she's incredibly close to the proto as well, so I think they're pretty good in that department at least.

Fun teasers.
They usually do 3 teasers for each product launch then a full reveal video and pics. So still one more teaser, probably at the end of the week then the full reveal the week after. Unless they’re super determined to have the full reveal before the end of the month then we might see it on Tuesday.

CEO already announced pre-order is Friday at noon:

So probably will be teaser 3 tomorrow (Wednesday in Korea), reveal the day after (Thursday in Korea), then pre-order on Friday.

Last edited:
I'm not very familiar with this company. Does ordering happen only direct through them or other reputable outlets? Just watched that Batman video and the squishy skin is totally creepy

I'm not very familiar with this company. Does ordering happen only direct through them or other reputable outlets? Just watched that Batman video and the squishy skin is totally creepy
Squishy b/c they're made of silicone. So, if you've ever owned a Phicen/TBLeague body, think of that, but higher grade.

Most of their products are WB/DC Comics related, so if you don't collect those and/or don't really collect statues, then it makes sense for those who either never heard of JND before this or never been interested before this. There's usually some sticker shock involved for folks who aren't familiar with them or this scale :LOL: I've got their Cavill statue and Reeve 2-pack on PO, but don't have any in-hand yet. I'm considering dumping more of my 1/6 to get some more these though.

As for ordering, this one in particular is only for the HK market I believe, so you won't be able to buy direct from the JND site this time. However, SpecFiction already has a page set up for him and you can sign up to be notified (link below). Not sure about where else in the US may be able to get him though.

https://www.specfictionshop.com/products/indiana-jones-1-3-scale-statue?_pos=19&_sid=5702765c5&_ss=r
CEO already announced pre-order is Friday at noon. So probably will be teaser 3 tomorrow (Wednesday in Korea), reveal the day after (Thursday in Korea), then pre-order on Friday.
Cool! I must've missed that. Thanks for the info :hi5: Though, given that this is region specific, many of us will probably have to wait until other retailers put it up for PO.

Last edited:
Squishy b/c they're made of silicone. So, if you've ever owned a Phicen/TBLeague body, think of that, but higher grade.

Most of their products are WB/DC Comics related, so if you don't collect those and/or don't really collect statues, then it makes sense for those who either never heard of JND before this or never been interested before this. There's usually some sticker shock involved for folks who aren't familiar with them or this scale :LOL: I've got their Cavill statue and Reeve 2-pack on PO, but don't have any in-hand yet. I'm considering dumping more of my 1/6 to get some more these though.

As for ordering, this one in particular is only for the HK market I believe, so you won't be able to buy direct from the JND site this time. However, SpecFiction already has a page set up for him and you can sign up to be notified (link below). Not sure about where else in the US may be able to get him though.

https://www.specfictionshop.com/products/indiana-jones-1-3-scale-statue?_pos=19&_sid=5702765c5&_ss=r

Cool! I must've missed that. Thanks for the info :hi5: Though, given that this is region specific, many of us will probably have to wait until other retailers put it up for PO.
Thanks for all the info @Gipetto0812! Haven't ventured to a larger scale than 1:6 other than some small full-scale props like lightsabers and blasters, which don't take up much space.

I know I probably don't want something this size but it's still tempting since it's Indy and nice high-end items are so rare. Price I can probably wrap my head around given the custom exposure.

No, TonTon... don't do it! Not a new scale! You know what will happen...
:lol If the Indy sculpt was a home run and I had no Senior custom on the horizon I'd probably be all in. But alas I'm mostly interested in how it comes out rather than owning it. Only quarter scale I was tempted by was the ROTJ Vader and that passed after a bit.

For anyone who hasn't seen a JND in hand - they are next level. I don't own one yet (I have the Pattison Batman on PO), but my friend has the Bale/Batman and the Nolan Joker and they are insane in hand. The fabric is even scaled. The Bale sculpt looks like they've shrunk him down. :ROFLMAO:

Saying that, the Liv Tyler sculpt looks like ass, and the Pattinson Bruce Wayne in pretty average as well.

But quality wise, their production runs usually exceed their prototypes as they are continually implementing new techniques to ensure they get better with each release.

This will rest on the sculpt for me. But I'm also thinking now that they have the license, I might wait (fingers crossed) for a Raiders version.

But I'm also thinking now that they have the license, I might wait (fingers crossed) for a Raiders version.
I could’ve misunderstood, but from what they’ve previously said, they currently only have the Last Crusade license. Time will tell if they get Raiders or ToD.

Last edited:
I've watched all their vids, but must have missed that. I really hope Lucasfilm aren't that stupid (actually we already know the answer to that)... guess I'll have to get this one then :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, that would be really bizarre if they could only do TLC.

I've watched all their vids, but must have missed that. I really hope Lucasfilm aren't that stupid (actually we already know the answer to that)... guess I'll have to get this one then :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, that would be really bizarre if they could only do TLC.

Cking mentioned it earlier in the thread that they were told direct form JND that they only had the Last Crusade license

Teaser #3. Not as good as the first two. With pics of the final product already surfaced, they should’ve just forgone the 3rd teaser and released the full video instead.

Last edited:
Back