JND Studios: Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching that in 4k, the details are incredible. I think they overdid the skin texture a little on her wrists and neck, and I wonder if the gold jewellery will end up marking the silicone over time. I still hate the stocking lines, they look so ugly in the vid. She still looks amazing overall though

I can safely say that in person the skin texture isn't as overstated as the closeups in 4k make them look. They're big enough that when at normal viewing distance you can tell there's texture to the skin, but it's not overt.
With the stockings I'm happy with them, as they explained in the videos there was no way for them to do them at this scale without a compromise, so the best compromise was to keep the design of them as is in the film, and have hidden seems on the inside. Doesn't bother me too much as I didn't even realise in the film there's no seams, I always thought every pair of tights had them.

You getting this one?

I can safely say that in person the skin texture isn't as overstated as the closeups in 4k make them look. They're big enough that when at normal viewing distance you can tell there's texture to the skin, but it's not overt.
With the stockings I'm happy with them, as they explained in the videos there was no way for them to do them at this scale without a compromise, so the best compromise was to keep the design of them as is in the film, and have hidden seems on the inside. Doesn't bother me too much as I didn't even realise in the film there's no seams, I always thought every pair of tights had them.

You getting this one?
I passed on this one, she looks very impressive for sure but I'll have to really love the piece and the character to pull the trigger on JND!

I'll stop harping on about the seams, I just think they should have put them at the back lol

I passed on this one, she looks very impressive for sure but I'll have to really love the piece and the character to pull the trigger on JND!

I'll stop harping on about the seams, I just think they should have put them at the back lol

Hahaha, mate I imagine most people are going to display her ass first, for that reason if pushed I'm sure everyone would rather the seams on the front. :rotfl

Hahaha, mate I imagine most people are going to display her ass first, for that reason if pushed I'm sure everyone would rather the seams on the front. :rotfl
True true, they are catering to that demographic! I wouldn't have the balls to display her ass first, for fear of my gf finding out!

Wow... I have a feeling this may end up being THE DEFINITIVE JND Studios piece to own.

He is right on that video, she is better than the prototype and the details are crazy... that is probably
the most elaborate costuming on a 1/3 piece ever done, and the upcoming Batmen from JND
just don't have that same crazy hyper detail.

I can see her reaching pretty big numbers on the aftermarket once they have all shipped and supply
is completely dried up.

Was literally just about to post the video and all the pictures...
This is hands down the best collectible portraying a film character ever made. It was enough to get me to pre-order just from the prototype, but the product has blown it out of the park! So happy I made the order, this is the epitome of collectibles currently out there for sure!

She definitely looks incredible overall and better in the likeness in that video than I had previously seen.

They mention they're working on trying to make sure she doesn't get damaged during shipping:

They also mention/tease that Henry Cavill Superman is one of the products they plan on for this year and man-oh-man THAT could very well be the piece that makes me get into JND. I thought about creating the thread but figure it would be better left to someone like @Shoo as they're a lot better and quicker with the pics and info usually.

Lastly, pretty cool that Daniel mentions he originally grew up in Texas :rock

Last edited:
Video review by WikiFigure (enable English captions):

Ugh that dude's just way too weird and pervy, but I gotta say he does at least show off the figure really well.

Only thing kinda bugging me is the very prominent skin texture in the closeups (which is something I noticed on their Ledger Joker as well), but fortunately it doesn't seem as apparent from a normal viewing distance. Although not sure why they insist on that when I have life sized busts from Queen with smoother and more realistic skin textures.

Ugh that dude's just way too weird and pervy, but I gotta say he does at least show off the figure really well.

Only thing kinda bugging me is the very prominent skin texture in the closeups (which is something I noticed on their Ledger Joker as well), but fortunately it doesn't seem as apparent from a normal viewing distance. Although not sure why they insist on that when I have life sized busts from Queen with smoother and more realistic skin textures.

I own Arthur Fleck, Wonder Woman and The Joker - I can say 100% the skin texture isn't a problem, even face to face it looks in scale to the 1/3 size, but obviously at a distance it's intended to be viewed it blends in overall how you'd want it to. The close up shots tend to over-emphasise the texture becase firstly... it's super close-up, and secondly they normally have a harsh light over it which heavily accentuates the shadows the texture and pores give making it seem more pronounced than it would under just your average day lighting.

Best example I can give is if you hold the back of your hand at half an arms distance form your face, you can still see the skin textures quite clearly - it's pretty much on the same level as that as best as it can be at 1/3 scale. But I understand for sure if only going from photo reference that most photos do tend to emphasise it, but once or if you get to see an in-hand one you'll easily see that it isn't really the case.

Officially all paid up with my order at Spec Fiction! Absolutely can't wait to get her in, probably in a month or two.

Will be all paid up on TDK Batman directly with JND until final payment when it's ready to ship also.

Took pics from Seoul comic con

Attachments

• 20220826_154801.jpg
    20220826_154801.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220826_154748.jpg
    20220826_154748.jpg
    741.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220826_154739.jpg
    20220826_154739.jpg
    1,000.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220826_154939.jpg