JND Studios: Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw one review where it looked like the teeth were sitting kinda low, so I wonder if they're something you can adjust and push up more if need be? In most other reviews they seemed to look just fine (similar to the shots above).

Be curious to see how these JND products look in 5-10 years. I pulled out a silicone Phicen figure i had boxed up for the last 5 years the other day and the silicone has developed some sort of thing where there’s white patches across parts of the body. I rub the white with my fingers and it moves around/kinda comes off…..it’s weird. Could be because it’s been boxed up for years, could be the silicone having some ageing issues, i dunno. Anyway, i had to throw out the figure.

Be curious to see how these JND products look in 5-10 years. I pulled out a silicone Phicen figure i had boxed up for the last 5 years the other day and the silicone has developed some sort of thing where there’s white patches across parts of the body. I rub the white with my fingers and it moves around/kinda comes off…..it’s weird. Could be because it’s been boxed up for years, could be the silicone having some ageing issues, i dunno. Anyway, i had to throw out the figure.
You might of thrown it out for no reason actually. Phicen/TBLeague bodies tend to have a white corn starch/talcum powder on them to help preserve them so that might be what you were experiencing. It's part of the upkeep of silicone (keeping it from drying out/cracking) and usually recommended to "powder" them from time to time. There are kits you can find on eBay that include the powder and a soft foam applicator. Not sure how that concept applies to painted pieces though.

Last edited:
The company that JND buys from said they the silicone will hold how it is for 30 years plus. We're all going to die in a decade anyway so buy buy buy!

Saw an absolutely horrendous video yesterday with some yutz reviewers on ToysTV
where they played around with the statue like it was a blow-up doll, pulled up her shirt, etc.
then proceeded to finger her eyes and teeth to the point where they shattered the dentures.

Some people need to be beat with a stupid stick, I swear.

where they played around with the statue like it was a blow-up doll, pulled up her shirt, etc.
then proceeded to finger her eyes and teeth to the point where they shattered the dentures.

The sad part is, it doesn't surprise me and I guarantee that reviewer isn't the only one who has done that. Imagine trying to spin the damage you caused to your ridiculously expensive statue as "manufacturer defect" to try to get a replacement b/c you were playing with it :lol

ross-geller-david-schwimmer.gif

Read your post and ran to look up the review and FFD to the cringe part.
I can't believe they broke the teeth! :slap
Why were they messing with it like that? It's not a toy.

After seeing the Infinity Bust final product shots, the JND statue is THE definitive Margot Robbie Harley piece.
Something went off for Infinity and I can't pinpoint it but the likeness is just lost.

So glad I cancelled all the Infinity Studios pieces I had originally put on PO, none of them have really
lived up to the hype, to be honest -- especially at $4,000.00+ per bust.

After seeing the Infinity Bust final product shots, the JND statue is THE definitive Margot Robbie Harley piece.
Something went off for Infinity and I can't pinpoint it but the likeness is just lost.

So glad I cancelled all the Infinity Studios pieces I had originally put on PO, none of them have really
lived up to the hype, to be honest -- especially at $4,000.00+ per bust.

Were you able to get your NRD deposits back?

Seems like you PO’d multiple busts, That’s a lot of money.

Yeah, I bought the JND Harley because I felt it was the best representation of the character and Margot Robbie. Infinity’s Harley looked off but their Wonder Woman was pretty good.

I’m a little nervous about their Daenerys bust, which I recently PO. I felt the Emilia Clarke likeness was fairly good but then I saw the mixed reactions from other collectors - I guess accuracy and beauty is all subjective. :lol

Back