JND Studios: Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One really has to love her specific portrayal of Harley to spend that kind of money on her but wow is it an incredibly sexy piece.

JND is tops right now in this industry when it comes to statues. Who would’ve ever thought that rooted hair could look this freaking good it is downright perfect.

HT for action figures.

Jazzinc for vehicles.

I don't collect statues and I kind of bumbled in here... but man o' man, that statue has to be the most realistic thing I've ever seen at this scale. Really incredible work from JND.

Their Wonder Woman also looks crazy impressive. But Harley just has so many details in the clothing and all the mixed media. And the body posture for her is just perfect.

I'm sick impressed with JND.

This statue is gorgeous!

The price was hard for me swallow, tho ...even with how great this looks. I just couldn't ...so I might just admire from afar.

Just watched the video. Looks absolutely amazing. Now just waiting for it to pop up for PO. My plan will be to display Wonder Woman, Catwoman and Harley together. However, in retrospect, I really would have preferred Wonder Woman in her JL costume. While I’m sure the gold armor will look stunning, it’s scene specific vs. the classic look.

Yeah, I'm the same. I'm excited about getting WW in, but I can't stand that movie. PO'd HQ first thing yesterday direct from JND and I'm still looking for a Catwoman...

Yeah, I'm the same. I'm excited about getting WW in, but I can't stand that movie. PO'd HQ first thing yesterday direct from JND and I'm still looking for a Catwoman...
There's a Catwoman available to order from a UK retailer but you'd probably have high import charges?

I'm still waiting for this to become available. Thinking I will go for it.

Sold at a CDUK but I managed to get one on specfiction! Not overly into the character, but I did love her in Suicide Squad and I've got a strange love for that film. But the posing in this is killer.

Got my order in! 4/5 now, with no regrets about passing on Arthur Fleck. Hopefully Bale Batman is next. A somewhat boring choice but necessary to complete the Dark Knight Trinity.

I grabbed her from Spec Fiction. I think this will be the most colorful piece JND will do for quite some time, and I would love to have just one of their pieces. So many Batman pieces are various greys and blacks. I’ve come a long way from Hot Toys lol.

Last edited:
Ordered from SpecFiction. Wasn’t expecting full pay upfront, but will definitely be a hot ticket item.

Ordered from SpecFiction. Wasn’t expecting full pay upfront, but will definitely be a hot ticket item.
Spec seems to only reserve a small amount of their pre-orders for deposit and those went relatively quickly. Flex Pay is available though. It all has to get paid eventually though.

I agree, I think this will be a hot ticket item that people will be kicking themselves for missing out on.

Definitely a gorgeous piece this turned out to be!

Congrats to all that got their PO in!

Do you think you can remove the jacket and place the gun in her left hand similar to Infinity Studio pose?

Do you think you can remove the jacket and place the gun in her left hand similar to Infinity Studio pose?

You most likely can. The way Arthur Fleck works is that his arms are slotted in at the shoulders, so if you lift them up you are able to take his shirts off. However, I got the curiosities to see what he looked like underneath and let me tell you, at least with Arthur Fleck, these outfits are tailored exceptionally - they are made to fit as if they would fit a person. So that is to say, they're made to go on, and not to come off, it was a struggle, I had to contact JND for advice with buttoning up his trousers and getting his shirt tucked back in.

Also you'll definitely be able to place the gun in her hand. Her hands will be silicone also so very, very flexible to place it in an out, also if you take notice of her hand shape it's half in-between gripping the bat tightly and as a trigger hand.

I really love my Arthur Fleck, I'm incredibly happy with it, but I've no doubt the improvements between pieces will be quite noticeable.

I've got Wonder Woman coming in next month/beginning of August, almost paid off Joker, and pre-ordered Harley. Like I said, don't really love the character, but the film and the quality of the piece is what sold me. Although it's going to be a higher edition size; this will probably, out of all the ones shown so far, be the most sought after.

Can't wait to see what they do next. Outside of some customs getting these have sort of killed collecting 1/6 and 1/4 for me now. I'll be out of the Hot Toys game I think 1/6 mostly altogether.

Waiting on Viper studio's Last Samurai and Pro Toys Knightmare Joker then, due to space as well, probably going to finish up my last pre-orders with Hot Toys and really pick and choose through JND.

Congrats to all that got her! CDUK sold her within a day and I kicked myself, waited an hour when I got the notification from Spec Fiction and decided to quickly jump on it before I kick myself again. Think I made the right decision!

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what they do next. Outside of some customs getting these have sort of killed collecting 1/6 and 1/4 for me now. I'll be out of the Hot Toys game I think 1/6 mostly altogether.
They've killed my enthusiasm for 1/6 and 1/4 collecting as well. Even for most 1/3 offerings from other companies. I've ordered WW, Joker, Catwoman, and Harley and not much else at the moment. I'll likely sell of most of my other collectibles to make space.

Back