JND Studios: Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely looking forward to this one. The broken glass base I guess shows this is taken directly from the scene when she stole the purse. Based on the latest video, stockings don't look out of scale which is good. Hopefully they don't have a big seam at the back of the leg like many scaled down stockings do.

Directly from that scene for sure. That's why I can't wait to see the full sculpt on this.

This will be a case of I really want it, but don't really care for the character enough to warrant buying it. Barely got space for the Joker, Arthur Fleck, Wonder Woman and other figures :')

Definitely looking forward to this one. The broken glass base I guess shows this is taken directly from the scene when she stole the purse. Based on the latest video, stockings don't look out of scale which is good. Hopefully they don't have a big seam at the back of the leg like many scaled down stockings do.
For the price this will go for, I'd like to think they'll find a solution to the stockings seam

I hate the movie so I’ll pass on this, but excited to see the final result.

Hmm, think it might look better than the Infinity Studio bust. But hard to get a real dead on look at the sculpt without lighting blowing out parts.

Last edited:
I laughed when Kojun said Harley Quinn was a character as impactful as the Joker from The Dark Knight.

The thing with the teeth and eyes is crazy, JND are doing amazing and really innovative work, I'm always curious to see their next project.

Wow the shots of the eyes and teeth being added I think show the portrait better than the whole lighting setup, it looks amazing

$2099 plus shipping. This would absolutely be the most expensive piece I could realistically buy, but o don’t love the movie or character, but WOW the detail and construction is amazing. Hmmm.

Looks mostly good, still has the stocking seams but on the inside. Love the physique, she doesn't compare to Joker as a character but sex sells

Wow this looks amazing. I've never had much interest in owning a Harley statue before, but this just blows every other attempt I've seen completely out of the water.

Will probably pick this one up, although I would have preferred 1/4 scale. I’m still waiting for Wonder Woman to arrive so I can see how JND’s quality turns out. I’ll also be hedging my bets a bit since I think the HQ will hold or increase in the secondary. These higher end premiums are definitely raising the bar, but scaling is still a bit all over the place. I opted for Queen Studios’s 1/4 Ledger Joker AE over JND’s 1/3 scale. I can’t recall whether or not QS teased a 1/4 Harley. However I did miss out on the QS 1/3 Catwoman. While they did confirm a 1/6 version I’m hoping they also produce a 1/4. However if the 1/3 WW absolutely blows me away in terms of quality and scale I may focus on fewer pieces for that part of the collection.

Edit: Managed to find and PO the JND Catwoman. Between the higher price and larger footprint I’m okay with foregoing the QS CW. Where are folks planning to order HQ from?

Last edited:
She looks really great and them adding "dentures" is pretty crazy! This isn't for me, but definitely a super nice piece. Can't get a good feel for the likeness but I think it's there for the most part. Definitely funny though that Kojun thinks Margot Robbie's Harley is as impactful as Ledger Joker :lol Hoping they do a live action Superman at some point.

I'm just grateful they only do DC as I'd have to get any black widow they do

Back