JND Studios: Aquaman - Mera (Amber Heard) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BSC’s collection is fairly conservative in size, and he wasn’t really changing up his collection until the past year or so, as for the longest time he rarely ever did unboxing videos himself on new statues. So I don’t think there‘s any reason to be jealous there….. whereas with regards to Mr X that’s a totally different story.

Well BSC hasn't actually been a batman statue collector for that long, ironically

Mr X is selling the majority of his collection too, I'm not really jealous, just a little haha. Due to space and money limitations I have to consider whether a piece fits and is feasible rather than if it looks cool. These guys don't worry about that is all I'm saying

yeah, a lot of collectors buy stuff on the basis of 'it looks cool'. In fact, there's a whole breed of JND collectors who literally collect everything JND release just because they made it. It's weird to me, but I guess if you have a lot of money to play with go for it lol.

7ar39FQ.jpg

UJRNW5g.jpg

Last edited:
Already looks really good, and the pose is looking better than I was expecting too! I really hope BBTS gets this, I don't want to risk missing out if it's only on Specfiction.

Last edited:
Already looks really good, and the pose is looking better than I was expecting too! I really hope BBT gets this, I don't want to risk missing out if it's only on Specfiction.
Why is specfic out for you?

SF has become a backup for me. I've had nothing but great experiences with them so far but the pre-orderer process has been a bit rough. They've been listing JND statues around midnight EST, sometimes in wee hours of the morning. Easy to miss out if you're caught unawares. I've even asked for the pre-order time and they've given me one... and then listed them at a completely different time.

I've ordered every JND release aside from Fleck and would hate to miss out on an upcoming statue of theirs that I want.

Why is specfic out for you?
I should say that I have no problem ordering from Specfic, but it took them so long to list the QS white suit Black Widow, and I'm worried about that repeating, and I also don't know if I can deal with reloading the page every day to make sure I don't miss Mera if they don't get many lol. If BBTS also gets it, it will let me relax a bit more lol

Last edited:
I should say that I have no problem ordering from Specfic, but it took them so long to list the QS white suit Black Widow, and I'm worried about that repeating, and I also don't know if I can deal with reloading the page every day to make sure I don't miss Mera if they don't get many lol. If BBTS also gets it, it will let me relax a bit more lol
The white BW was an anomaly IMO, I don't think that happens often with SF

The white BW was an anomaly IMO, I don't think that happens often with SF
That's a huge relief! Then it's possible I'll order from them if I see their listing first lol xD

Last edited:
Happy they released this next as it gives me breathing room with the current one's I've gotten from them, was worried a BvS Batman, WW or Superman was up.

Easy pass on this, don't really feel like having a self-professed gas lighter in my room.

Happy they released this next as it gives me breathing room with the current one's I've gotten from them, was worried a BvS Batman, WW or Superman was up.

Easy pass on this, don't really feel like having a self-professed gas lighter in my room.
I must have missed that aquaman comic :D

I know we haven't seen it fully but I wish the hair was more wet look as it seems a little barbie like at the mo

It still looks great! I thought it would imitate that movie poster but it looks like they made up a pose. I think I'll be happier with this likeness than I was with Catwoman. Hoping Aquaman is announced sometime later.

Last edited:
I don't think it's up for PO yet, it's not even gone up on JND's site.

The email from Toys Wonderland (on Monday) stated preorders would start 4:30 AM PST but was not specific on a date and there was no link to a product page to reserve.

Would it be cheaper to buy from Toys Wonderland or direct from JND?

I've never ordered from TW, it seems their prices are relatively low if it's not 1st batch (w/ additional preorder discounts) but I heard they gouge on shipping.

I bought the Catowman direct from JND - no state sales tax but shipping was around $250 and other collectors warned to be prepared to be hit for another $200 VAT bill (from Fed Ex).

Back