JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f5dbfdeb-2cad-44ed-875c-8cb4900162eb.jpeg

Need clearer photos. Those dogs look like the ones you can buy from those souvenir/hallmark card stores.

From that pic, I'm liking the head, shirt, tie, vest and shoes. Pants are too short as previously mentioned. Haven't cared for the dogs since the blurry pics earlier in the thread and the gloves are looking a little overly textured like what TOPO did with their gloved hands. Out of InArt, HT and JND, I think the DX/Artisan HT got the blazer closest but still not accurate I don't think.

For all the fanfare, I see zero visual benefit from the silicone. They should probably focus on making him a little less hairy and get the face paint right.

If they can fix that, I might be a buyer. If not, then I’d either go custom or just hang with my Inart and save my money.

From that pic, I'm liking the head, shirt, tie, vest and shoes. Pants are too short as previously mentioned. Haven't cared for the dogs since the blurry pics earlier in the thread and the gloves are looking a little overly textured like what TOPO did with their gloved hands. Out of InArt, HT and JND, I think the DX/Artisan HT got the blazer closest but still not accurate I don't think.
I just noticed those highwaters :ROFLMAO:

A bit of white paint at his hairline to look like caked makeup would help hide those awful punched hairs.

Those coat buttons are spot on, curious to see if they’ve added real sleeve buttons instead of the glued on alternative so many have done.

Those coat buttons are spot on, curious to see if they’ve added real sleeve buttons instead of the glued on alternative so many have done.
the coat itself is way too long imo, pulls me out of it but you probably already know we don't like the overly green waistcoats, should be a olive green/darker

the coat itself is way too long imo, pulls me out of it but you probably already know we don't like the overly green waistcoats, should be a olive green/darker
Definitely. Coat a size too big, waistcoat and pants two sizes too small. The waistcoat size irritates me the most, it’s choking him, should be a loose fit not exceptionally tailored but also not a life jacket like the Inart.

Darker green vest, stitching on the lapels/chest pocket, shorter coat length, longer pants and correct color blazer would have made this stand out more. I like the collar shirt and tie they did but that's about it. Definitely not enough to buy the entire figure, unless if that smiling sculpt is somehow mindblowing.

Something also sticking out like a sore thumb is the overly thick side pocket they made on the purple coat. It shouldn't be that visible where it's a gaping hole on the side. That's the biggest I've seen it tailored from any company.

sA9glZV.png

Something also sticking out like a sore thumb is the overly thick side pocket they made on the purple coat. It shouldn't be that visible where it's a gaping hole on the side. That's the biggest I've seen it tailored from any company.

sA9glZV.png
No other company has included that flap, it should be open as it’s meant for the coat buttons to go into on the screen used coat to shut it. Could always steam press it to make it sit a little more flush though.

No other company has included that flap, it should be open as it’s meant for the coat buttons to go into on the screen used coat to shut it.
The slit/pocket detail has been done from other companies, just not openly gapped like that. Unless if I'm mistaking the section I'm looking at. Both HT/INART has it but it's closed. It comes off looking thick due to them actually having 2 layers open here.

Guess it depends if you prefer it to be thick but actually open or closed but layered thinner.

XM98iYD.png

392a9b5d-ad34-43fb-a459-58317c58d10f-jpeg.1410944

HQ7pztP.png

Eyw1AEn.png

Last edited:
But if it’s sealed shut it’s just backed suede at that point and no longer accurate. The could’ve probably tried matting down the inside of the pocket so it’s not as lush.

We desperately need better photos of the sculpts though, it looks fantastic in the picture with the Rottweilers but awful in those screen grab phone pics.

Back