JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what I mean about the very loose collar...

loose collar.jpg

Not so much on real Joker...

55ce42cddd089509798b45f3.jpg

heath-ledger-joker.jpg

And the collar tabs still look a little long to me, but spreading them outward would certainly solve the problem.

IMG_5007.jpeg

You can blame the older Heath Ledger sculpts they might have mistakenly referenced when making the neck veins. Oh well.

Look how big the hole is for his neck though.
Here's what I mean about the very loose collar...

And the collar tabs still look a little long to me, but spreading them outward would certainly solve the problem.
Ahh gotcha (y) wonder if there is concern with the shirt collar being too tight on the silicone??

Last edited:
The rubber skin also makes me hesitant to buy this guy because of the price. Is there a precedent for this material in 1/6 scale or any scale figure to know how long it will last or what are the possible downsides if any?

The rubber skin also makes me hesitant to buy this guy because of the price. Is there a precedent for this material in 1/6 scale or any scale figure to know how long it will last or what are the possible downsides if any?
Probably the closest would maybe be Phicen/TBLeague bodies but I don't believe they use the same grade of silicone as JND nor are they as detailed in the skin texturing. As far as I can tell, it really is the first mass produced of it's kind with the original being the custom Pacino Heat figure (from many years ago) where Kojun first developed this sort of tech that they're using on this

Probably the closest would maybe be Phicen/TBLeague bodies but I don't believe they use the same grade of silicone as JND nor are they as detailed in the skin texturing. As far as I can tell, it really is the first mass produced of it's kind with the original being the custom Pacino Heat figure where Kojun first developed this sort of tech that they're using on this

It sounds like a two grand experiment. I'm curious to see what the final product will look like.

Just saw the picture of him standing with the dogs... Wow. For me that's the best looking 1/6 Joker, hands down.

JND need to sort their marketing out for sure, releasing full pictures a day before release is and always has been crap.

FB_IMG_1702537607353.jpg

The eyes sit flush, wish the hair would have been like this for the 1/3. Not as good as some custom hair, but looking to be the best mass produced. Proto to mass for 1/3 is always solid, hopefully this continues with the 1/6.

Overall the likeness is completely there, got incredible proportions and good fitting tailoring, looks great.

Rumour has it he ships in an iPhone sized coffin too, sorry Inart, lost the packaging game too, suckers!

Last edited:
Just saw the picture of him standing with the dogs... Wow. For me that's the best looking 1/6 Joker, hands down.

JND need to sort their marketing out for sure, releasing full pictures a day before release is and always has been crap.
Isn't that what everyone does though? When HT pics drop, the next day it's typically available to order on Sideshow. I believe InArt didn't drop full pics for Battinson until the actual day of PO.

I think 3Z sometimes drops the full gallary of pics for their figures a couple days for PO but no one is really rushing to PO those :LOL:

Isn't that what everyone does though? When HT pics drop, the next day it's typically available to order on Sideshow. I believe InArt didn't drop full pics for Battinson until the actual day of PO.

I think 3Z sometimes drops the full gallary of pics for their figures a couple days for PO but no one is really rushing to PO those :LOL:

True, but, in regards to their website at least, their products don't typically sell out not long after.

Inart released full pictures quite ahead of their orders didn't they?

God damnit.... yet again let down by the sculpts. The lips just look weird, they way they are pursed reminds me of macaulay culkin.

And JND have shown to be stubborn in the past, this is the sculpt we'll get, they will not change it.

God damnit.... yet again let down by the sculpts. The lips just look weird, they way they are pursed reminds me of macaulay culkin.

And JND have shown to be stubborn in the past, this is the sculpt we'll get, they will not change it.

Doesn't he do that a lot in the film?

Screenshot_20231214-075854.png

True, but, in regards to their website at least, their products don't typically sell out not long after.

Inart released full pictures quite ahead of their orders didn't they?
For Joker, I believe InArt trickled out teaser pics before the full reveal much like JND has been doing. Can't recall if the full gallary was days ahead of PO or day of. Cavill was revealed at one of the shows with PO & full pics same day later on from what I remember. Battinson reveal pics were day of PO. Can't recall for Gandalf or Pennywise. Then Aragorn was revealed at one of the shows then sent back to the drawing board for the updates we later saw.

Last edited:
C'mon mannn, even in that photo you can see his lips do not look that shapely. They just stick out a lot, especially that upper lip. He literally looks like he's pouting.

And again, the clothing doesn't look like anything we haven't seen before. Still has inaccurate coat lapels, blazer color, pants too slim, yadda yadda.

Still don't know why both sculpts have interrogation paint.

Thing I hate the most is I'm still probably going to order it because I collect all 1/6 TDK, ****.

Last edited:
Back