JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if those of us in the US order option C we’re looking at $1,700 + $2-300 shipping + custom fees? That’ll probably bring it up to around $2,200+ I’m guessing? Safe to say JND marks the price accurately for customs?
I don’t think shipping will be the much. That’s more in like with the shipping cost for their 1/3 scale statues from what I’ve heard.

They didn't really show it off much in the video which is weird

That wasn’t the full reveal video. It was just to give a little more information on the 3 types they will be offering and how to order

Already warning us about the silicone hands I see...well this might or might not end up well with 1/6 collectors & customers.

Also I'm confused are the silicone fingers exclusive to Type C or included in all? He said early on they are included in all but then later said it's more limited to type C

It doesn’t make sense to have the silicon hands just for type C, why not have it on all versions? I feel like they’re trying to make it one of their selling points to buy the double pack, but it should be a standard among all options if that’s what their brand is.

Every set gets silicone arms with articulated wrists, only C gets both silicone articulated wrists only and a pair of silicone arms with articulated wrists and fingers.

Every set gets silicone arms with articulated wrists, only C gets both silicone articulatied wrists only and a pair of silicone arms with articulated wrists and fingers.
Type A & B sounding more and more like the better offering.

I’m torn honestly, I’ve been leaning towards B because A seems a bit bare in comparison. The second sculpt & a better view of the suit will determine if I really need a second figure and go for option C.

I’m torn honestly, I’ve been leaning towards B because A seems a bit bare in comparison. The second sculpt & a better view of the suit will determine if I really need a second figure and go for option C.
Imo, unless you really want the clothes. You're better off using a "leftover" custom clothing set and a modded body for that 2nd look and head sculpt. Saves a great amount of money. Plus the wooden base makes no sense with the chair anyways

It doesn’t make sense to have the silicon hands just for type C, why not have it on all versions? I feel like they’re trying to make it one of their selling points to buy the double pack, but it should be a standard among all options if that’s what their brand is.
I believe that they want to "mass produce" the Joker but at the same time are not sure how the silicone hands are going to work out in the long run so they limited the hands to the most expensive version that is going to be sold only via JND store so they can provide replacements to customers directly without having to go through retailers and also they do not deal with sending 5000 replacement hands to everyone who ordered via retailers.

To me it makes sense. Could you imagine the chaos if customers from all over the world are going to demand replacement hands over the next few years, we are talking about hundreds of retailers.

I remember how hard it was for me and many other customers to request the replacement for the Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 85 head sculpt I purchased it from a very popular EU retailer with official distribution and even they did not know ...

Last edited:
I’m definitely going for A most likely, but B if the second headsculpt is a 10/10.

These are new shots we are given. And I’m liking the headsculpt so far, for me they’re much better than hot toys or inart. Not because it’s new because the eyes are better, and the rooted work is incredible/ on par with Inarts.
IMG_1191.png
IMG_1192.png

My believe is that they want to "mass produce" the Joker but they are not sure how the silicone hands works out in the long run so they limited the most expensive version to their store only so they can provide either replacements to customers directly without having to go trough retailers and also they do not want to send 5000 replacement hands to everyone who ordered via retailers.

To me it make sense. Could you imagine the chaos if customers from all over the world are going to demand replacement hands over next years, we are talking about hundreds of retailers.
That makes a lot of sense thank you, I just saw the video and I understand now how they’re not fully confident with their articulated hands yet. I personally don’t mind since I just want a simple coat joker with his gloves anyway.

The punched in hair doesn’t look good exposed like this, it appears too thick going into the sculpt.

149DA36F-C2D5-4563-BD3C-D4F62C82926A.jpeg

Waistcoat looks almost identical to yunsil.
Sculpted laces after all. Hearing $900 USD for option A.

Last edited:
Back