JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually sold my Inart set as I didn't want 2 jokers despite being super cool. So might grab the single set on this and cancel hot toys one.

I do think it's pretty shi**y that they are already suggesting that the hands are gonna break! You can't exchange unless you order from them and it's type C set which means if something happens you're screwed, alot of money for something they're already warning us could break. 🤦😂

B79BC6C9-6484-4F66-9666-1E8D9AFC5128.png

I actually sold my Inart set as I didn't want 2 jokers despite being super cool. So might grab the single set on this and cancel hot toys one.

I do think it's pretty shi**y that they are already suggesting that the hands are gonna break! You can't exchange unless you order from them and it's type C set which means if something happens you're screwed, alot of money for something they're already warning us could break. 🤦😂

Hold up. They’ve warned people the hands may break?

The articulated fingers are only available in option C, which is why option C will be limited to 500 units and exclusively sold directly on JND, with a one time warranty were damage to occur. Option A & B will be exclusive to Local retailers and won’t be sold on JND.

yeah i think im cool not fighting over people to get the chance for type c, would rather not order directly

that's enough to sway me away from ordering that set. ill stick to type a

The articulated fingers are only available in option C, which is why option C will be limited to 500 units and exclusively sold directly on JND, with a one time warranty were damage to occur. Option A & B will be exclusive to Local retailers and won’t be sold on JND.

Ah that makes more sense! Thanks for clarifying.

Have any more photos been released yet?

yeah i think im cool not fighting over people to get the chance for type c, would rather not order directly

that's enough to sway me away from ordering that set. ill stick to type a
Same type A seems like one of the best options, a simple joker with great tailoring and a wonderful headsculpt is enough to satisfy me.

Yes, sorta

Let’s just call that for the bs it is.

They’re already offering a “one time return” for broken hands on the type C version. Clearly, they already know there’s going to be issues with the silicone hands, at least with the fingers.

They’ve spent more time discussing their limited liability for the hands than they have showing the sculpt.

In the end, this may end up being an epic joker, but they’re really turning me off to this.

Let’s just call that for the bs it is.

They’re already offering a “one time return” for broken hands on the type C version. Clearly, they already know there’s going to be issues with the silicone hands, at least with the fingers.

They’ve spent more time discussing their limited liability for the hands than they have showing the sculpt.

In the end, this may end up being an epic joker, but they’re really turning me off to this.
I agree it's giving experiment/lab rat vibes buying the figure. We are betting our money on silicone and production quality at the same time.
Them not showing off the sculpt(s) does seem weird.
I'm personally not PO-ing this but I will definitely pick it up aftermarket if it ends up being an amazing figure that holds quality.

There are just too many unknowns with silicone in 1/6 and too many red flags at the same time. (this warning from them and from what I've heard that Vincent Hanna figure Kojun made have issues)

Given the notion that for 99% of buyers of this product, this will not be their first Ledger Joker figure, as well as the base price figure costing 3x the price of a regular Hot Toys figure, I am guessing we have finally reached the endtimes. Or at least, we are the Romans.

Given the notion that for 99% of buyers of this product, this will not be their first Ledger Joker figure, as well as the base price figure costing 3x the price of a regular Hot Toys figure, I am guessing we have finally reached the endtimes. Or at least, we are the Romans.
You can almost hear Nero fiddling ;)

That is a bad sign. Thankfully, I'm not in the 500 club for the Type C 2-pack.

At the moment, I want the smiling head so I'm in for the 2-pack single figure. BUT... if the head looks more like The Crow than The Joker, I'll pass on... the whole damn thing.

E8TguT.gif

I was going for Type B, but might wait until this figure's release now.

Last edited:
Should have just done one version.

The smiling head could have been saved for a Bank Robber or something.

This A, B, C and invisible jointed fingers stuff is stupid.

Back