JIGSAW (Punisher:War Zone) Custom Headsculpt by Z

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a WIp on my Jigsaw outfit!

IMG_2088.jpg

here is a list of shipping costs
USA, Canada, HK, Singapore is all around $10
UK, Europe is all around $12
Within Australia is $7
don't be afraid to ask me about other places that I have not mentioned above

but also there are paypal fees, here is a list of the general price
unpainted: $3
unpainted and pre-drilled: $3
painted and pre-drilled: $5

if you are unsure just pm me with what you want and specifications and I will give you an exact amount to pay

I've being so busy I forgot about the deposits for this, if anyone is dropping out please notify me, I need 10 deposits to start casting, I have 2 deposits for now,
So again please start sending in the deposits, and specify your name/username and what you are ordering, do you want pre-drilling and/or painting
cheers

I've being so busy I forgot about the deposits for this, if anyone is dropping out please notify me, I need 10 deposits to start casting, I have 2 deposits for now,
So again please start sending in the deposits, and specify your name/username and what you are ordering, do you want pre-drilling and/or painting
cheers

I sent my deposit yesterday but I forgot to include my user name. I would also like it drilled and painted. Thanks

Z, deposit sent for
2 Jigsaws - reg resin, drilled, unpainted

By the way,Lobo, Blade looks amazing. The vest is great

Last edited:
Ok, we got Ray & Jane Punishers, Jigsaw, Am I the only one that also wants Loony Bin Jim? Could put him on one of those retractable arm/leg Worthfield bodies (?) just for scale

Here's my outfit for jugsaw! Now waiting for the head to replace my old one! I think the outfit reflect the look of the film!

THe coat is the hot toys joker dyed in black and real fur collar added!
Black shirt with black tie with rinestone, triad suit with leather pants and triad shoes!

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

hey guys I am still missing 3 deposits:

4 - magiccs
6- Lord Vicious
9- Deckard

and off-course if u want one and not yet on the list it is not too late to join, just send $9 deposit to my paypal account:
[email protected]
cheers

Thanks for being generous with folks that still want to get on board. The Ray has proven a joy to paint & I'm sure Jigsaw will be even more enjoyable
Thanks Z

sorry i've been a ghost on these boards for awhile...as much as i hate to let you all down, i have to drop out of this commission as well as others i have been a part of as i lost my job last week...sorry all...this was my top priority after the ray punisher sculpt (even that build has been put on hold)...hopefully things will turn around soon and i can still get this head at a later date...hopefully you all will understand my situation and decision...thanks

magiccs
Damn, that sucks. You know, when lousy things happen good things of equal or better proportion tend to happen. Everything will turn out well

Do we still have enough to get this done?

Back