JIGSAW (Punisher:War Zone) Custom Headsculpt by Z

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only at 6
Folks, Punisher needs a bad guy here. Jigsaw in one of the most memorable bad guys in a while. Can't we get this done? If if helps, I'll buy 2, hows that!

Lobo, update me to 2 please
7 Now we're at 7

I'll buy one. Problem is I haven't even seen the movie yet. Its not out on DVD here but its no longer on at the cinemas.

I am starting to get a accumulation of heads that need painting though.

Lord Azrael makes 8, YES!!! & thank you LA

You gotta see it, LA, I've re-watched the rooftop exploding free flow guy a pile of times & I still laugh
Dominic West does a great job of acting it up as a mob thug, & once in Jigsaw make-up is hilarious in a demented kinda way. So far though, the Ray Stevens costume & gear are proving a little challenging. Jigsaw should be a little easier: ugly suit, shot gun

LA, you from Brisbane? AFL fan? I'm planning on doing some old Hawks some time in 1/6

Here's the updated list

Jigsaw: P(paint) D(drill)

1 - Lobox-P,D
2 - Knucklefunger x 2
3 - Elvis1976
4 - magiccs
5 - Mollins
6- Lord Vicious
7- Lord Azrael
8- Toyavdventurer
9- Deckard

Z, we have 9 members, thanks Knucklefunger for the 2 heads!!!
, OK!! Z we ready, total 10 heads:banana:banana:banana:monkey5

Last edited:
Lord Azrael makes 8, YES!!! & thank you LA

You gotta see it, LA, I've re-watched the rooftop exploding free flow guy a pile of times & I still laugh
Dominic West does a great job of acting it up as a mob thug, & once in Jigsaw make-up is hilarious in a demented kinda way. So far though, the Ray Stevens costume & gear are proving a little challenging. Jigsaw should be a little easier: ugly suit, shot gun

LA, you from Brisbane? AFL fan? I'm planning on doing some old Hawks some time in 1/6

Yep - on the soutside of Brisvegas but not an AFL or (League or Union) fan ;-)

It sounds great. I rewatched both the Dolph Punisher and Thomas Jane Punisher - each has their good points. I'll grab Punisher on DVD as soon as its out on DVD though for sure. Big Punisher fan since about 1992.

Here's the updated list

1 - Lobox-P,D
2 - Knucklefunger x 2
3 - Elvis1976
4 - magiccs
5 - Mollins
6- Lord Vicious
7- Lord Azrael

Z, we have ten members!!!

Where did you learn to count?

600px-TDKGlock17-2.png

I'm gonna re-watch the Jane version, maybe I won't hate it as much this time, may even get me to commit to the Jane sculpt commission

Dang, I think we're only at 8, 2 more people please

Azrael, been a huge AFL fan since I was 9 yrs old & saw a game by accident on tv, THAT's a real sport, nor our N American football

Back to Jigsaw, COME ONE NEED ONLY 2 MORE PEOPLE, DON'T THOSE WHO HAVE THE RAY WANT A COMPANION PIECE?

Hot damn, 9, we only need one more person =D

Ok count me in, I'll just have to get the head and shelf it a while til I have more cash to make an outfit.

For what its worth, I like the look on his face in that first pic the most, angry and agitated.

Lobo, we got 10!!!!!!!!!!
oh, great now I gotta look for ugly fabric for the suit
Any suggestions?

I think a few people may like the ugly suit (I would)

Maybe look into the cost of a group commission of the outfit?

Mollins,not a bad idea
Toyadventurer, Deckard-Thank you, & thank you
I agree, the angry look reflects the vibe of the character

I'm already thinking animal print long coat with fur collar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the updated list

1 - Lobox-P,D
2 - Knucklefunger x 2
3 - Elvis1976
4 - magiccs
5 - Mollins
6- Lord Vicious
7- Lord Azrael
8- Toyavdventurer
9- Deckard

Z, we have 9 members, thanks Knucklefunger for the 2 heads!!!, OK!! Z we ready, total 10 heads

I had to double down, reallly want this to get done. ALSO, had to get the Thomas Jane Punisher as well. I don't want other member to NOT have one (toyadventurer-thanks again)

YES, ugly suit hunt begins. damn this will be a joy to paint

Mollins, you're gonna need those 200 paints

Back