JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings Balrog Original art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings- SAURON TEASER!

VanderSteltSaurontiny.jpg

:D

JV

Posting such a tiny pic. is both cruel and malicious....Sauron would be proud of you Jerry! :lecture :lol

So he his left leg raised standing on skulls, his right leg straight, Mace in his left hand almost casually ready to strike...with cape flowing behind that same hand.

I wonder if the SSC piece will give wires to achieve that dramatic pose.

OK guys.........
I am going to start a new LOTR Sauron Art/Sideshow thread. The older one is too long now, and I'll be posting final pics of the Sauron art within a few minutes!

JV

ok guys.........
I am going to start a new lotr sauron art/sideshow thread. The older one is too long now, and i'll be posting final pics of the sauron art within a few minutes!

Jv

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats jerry it came out amazing I love all the detail in this peice.

Just got mine. Man what am amazing piece of art. It feels alive to me and just looks off the charts good. No detail has been left undone and clarity of the picture as usual the level we know Jerry delivers on. To add the cherry on top I got #2/800 :rock

Great job Jerry! Its gonna go great when we see the PF.

Great news Josh.

Creating these prints in house was the best thing I ever did, because I can carry all the color and details, like the nutty filagree work scrolled throughout Sauron's armour. Give me a shot if you frame it up!

JV

That is a stunning piece Jerry! Fantastic work!

Thank you; glad you like it!

JV

Great news Josh.

Creating these prints in house was the best thing I ever did, because I can carry all the color and details, like the nutty filagree work scrolled throughout Sauron's armour. Give me a shot if you frame it up!

JV

The color really does pop. Its really fantastic. Like I said every detail is there and the color just pops. I will. Hope to get it done maybe later this summer.

Mine was just delivered!! I'll frame it tonight and post some pics tomorrow after i cut the lawn.

Just a heads up to Jerry and anyone else who ordered the Sauron print..not sure if it's just mine, but I thought the print was 17x22....mine is actually 17x23 and something. I had ordered a 17x22 frame and couldn't figure out why it didn't fit, so I wound up measuring the print and it's a bit more than 22".

Ordering a new frame....hope to have it up on the wall by the end of next week.

Hey Jerry,

First of all thanks for the awesome Sauron art!! can't wait to get it hung up on my wall :D

Also wanted to ask you, after seeing the Ringwraith and Gandalf pieces, if we can expect a similar print of Aragorn down the line? love the intensity of the pieces .

Hey VaSith,

Sorry about that size variance. I have corrected the issue. Most of my operations are now "in house" and there are lots of logistics to have in order, but thanks for speaking up! This is not a problem for people that will be matting the piece, making the frame size needed beyond the actual paper size.

Take care,

JV

PS - let me know if I can help you out with this

Hey VaSith,

Sorry about that size variance. I have corrected the issue. Most of my operations are now "in house" and there are lots of logistics to have in order, but thanks for speaking up! This is not a problem for people that will be matting the piece, making the frame size needed beyond the actual paper size.

Take care,

JV

PS - let me know if I can help you out with this

No worries Jerry...just wanted to make you aware of it. It takes nothing away from the beauty of this print. :hi5: Sent you a PM. :wave

Back