Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
In response to the last post.... We have not heard of that issue with our store, but glitches can happen. When placing an order, make sure all information is filled out, and click on each button on the bottom of the page, that says continue. Usually there are two pages, that need to be filled out.
If ever that happens, email us with the issue, and we can always invoice you manually through Paypal.

JV

will do, thanks

Hey guys I was wondering if you guys ever saw this one in canvas for sale, In search of one, but never seen one on eBay before
dartht10.jpg

Hey guys I was wondering if you guys ever saw this one in canvas for sale, In search of one, but never seen one on eBay before
View attachment 412825

Darth Talon, Took sometime but these are slowly being sold.. I waited out for the Limited Edition Giclee on Paper took about a year or so to find a seller. Fortunately, more on canvas were made than paper. Hope you find one!

Darth Talon, Took sometime but these are slowly being sold.. I waited out for the Limited Edition Giclee on Paper took about a year or so to find a seller. Fortunately, more on canvas were made than paper. Hope you find one!

Thanks for the info, you got the Giclee, Mind taking a picture ? Would love to see it :) and yes it's good more canvas we're made but at this point if I find the Giclee I won't pass that one either ;)

Btw are there more forums, or somewhere on this site I can search for Giclee/canvas editions in a sale section?

Thanks for the info, you got the Giclee, Mind taking a picture ? Would love to see it :) and yes it's good more canvas we're made but at this point if I find the Giclee I won't pass that one either ;)

Btw are there more forums, or somewhere on this site I can search for Giclee/canvas editions in a sale section?

Hmm hard to take a pic in the frame, the frame i have it in is nothing special.. I ended up finding a seller on Rebelscum forum, just under a year ago. Look under ACME Archives Classified section, no restrictions on buying or selling there. They do have a buyer/seller feedback system though, best to chat to your a seller if you find one. Not sure if it is true or not, but supposedly the Giclee on Paper 33 were only made. Not sure about canvas edition size.

OYgElUJ.jpg

XsElsHH.jpg

Last one is edited to see more detail
P9Ls0bC.jpg

Hmm hard to take a pic in the frame, the frame i have it in is nothing special.. I ended up finding a seller on Rebelscum forum, just under a year ago. Look under ACME Archives Classified section, no restrictions on buying or selling there. They do have a buyer/seller feedback system though, best to chat to your a seller if you find one. Not sure if it is true or not, but supposedly the Giclee on Paper 33 were only made. Not sure about canvas edition size.

OlRAgLt.jpg

OYgElUJ.jpg

XsElsHH.jpg

Last one is edited to see more detail
P9Ls0bC.jpg

Love it, and thank you for the time! Idid not even know COA was included or that it was signed, pretty cool thx a lot :)

Hi Gang.
For the very first time, we are having a sale on all our Original Art, 30% off, in fact!
Head over to store.vandersteltstudio.com to see what we have available at the moment. Use this coupon code: VS30 If your walls are extra lonely, this coupon code can be applied for multiple Original items as well : )

JV

I really "hope" the ACME "hopeful" print is still available after Celebration. It's stunning.

Back